Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,886 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election (51589 Views)

Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / APC Adopts Direct Primaries For Edo Governorship Election Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by alizma: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2020
seanfer:
If the Police had given the man more time to serve this same set of people complaining will say it’s because they want to use him to rig the election.
Nigerian youths why are we not thinking positively.
God bless you. Just imagine that they get to know after APC emerged winner, that the man was due for retirement before the election, they will say the man was kept their to perfect the rigging plan. Dumb youths everywhere. The question they don't ask is why should a man remain in office when he is due for retirement?

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

Ahhh......i just checked your profile on NAIRALAND and I noticed Sections you're Most Active In are: Mental health, and Crime.

Hmmm.......what a person.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2020
GuestLog:
Don't you think maybe Obaseki got him to retire?
you're right anyway.

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by adanny01(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Why the hurry? Why didn't he wait after the election to resign,since his resignation can disrupt a lot of things?

But then again....

There is an urgent goal to score, which clearly he is not good at. Nigeria my kontri.

Do you know the difference between mandatory retirement and resignation? What is wrong with you people.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by sambrow(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Bigflamie:
Plans to rig the election have been perfected.

This country disgust me a lot.
Not only you, it disgusts me more
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The Usual Chuwachuwa

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]
Lol....
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by adanny01(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:

U mean his mandatory 35yrs ends today ? 2 days to election
What a coincidence ! Wow

Yea, it looks like a coincidence but this kind of thing can be hard to fake. That means changing a whole lot of public records to keep him beyond the date.

If Buhari were to order his extension of service, this thread will be full of the same kind of comments if not more. NLers would say, Buhari is keeping him for a reason.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by malakaimoscondo: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2020
whatmoreng:

Wetin concern me. My only regret is sharing a country with people that are so comfortable with corruption and rigging but will be drinking garri and groundnut for dinner. You, my friend is the reason I hate being a Nigerian.
in 2016,,are u a Nigeria? did u saw how oshiomole rigged obaseki in?which party that took over from military? which party start rigging in Nigeria?which party rigged with impunity and ask opposition to go to court?when corruption favors u guys u call it connection or smartness but when it against u guys u condemn it.....either of the candidates will not have any impact directly on how I will fare in life..they are both same,, they are all after power and security vote...non of them can fix Edo with that faulty abdulsami documents call constitution....... I just hate treachery,,,, I hate back stabbing,,I hate those who play on the gullibility of other in quest for power,, no one rose to power alone,,people must support u....I dont have interest in the outcome of the election... but I want poi to win if I must choose ...
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2020
adanny01:

Yea, it looks like a coincidence but this kind of thing can be hard to fake. That means changing a whole lot of public records to keep him beyond the date.

If Buhari were to order his extension of service, this thread will be full of the same kind of comments if not more. NLers would say, Buhari is keeping him for a reason.

Oh just like that of chief justice to , do they provide the original date of resume ? No
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by imagrg(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
How does this concern you and I when we have better money-making ideas @ my sigy below?
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Sulogy2255: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2020
why are all of dem resigning, is that they don't want to play dirty or what?
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by simpleseyi: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:
They pressured him to retire so that they can bring the one that will do the good works during this election period. grin grin grin

Of course, do you expect less? We are winning this Edo election anyhow.

1 Like

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by anonimi: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:
They pressured him to retire so that they can bring the one that will do the good works during this election period. grin grin grin

They will be disappointed by the grace of God and the determined works of the Edo people to avoid being yoked to the bullion vans landlord of Bourdillon.
The remote control of Barawo Bubu and the pain of rigging by coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole that they used in Osun will fail woefully in Edo.

#Rig_and_Roast activated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12213328_162362437b2b49719659bff7891657ab_jpeg_jpegcda9e6c3598b6d986562f265b39abdad

anonimi:
Edo 2020: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offence — Tinubu
AUGUST 8, 2020

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has waded in on developments in the Edo State House of Assembly, blaming the state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki for what he called his “perverse” actions.

In a statement last night, Tinubu said the blocking of the legislative house to prevent the inauguration of the two-third lawmakers of the APC was a mockery of the constitution.

He argued that “Governor Obaseki’s conduct in the past year is undoubtedly impeachable”, adding that “these legislators have made no threat to impeach the Governor. Their only desire is to peacefully perform the duties asked of them by the constituents who elected them”

According to him, “By his refusal to permit duly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly to perform their constitutional duties, Governor Obaseki betrayed contempt for the people of his state and, unfortunately, his ignorance of Nigeria’s constitutional order.”

He stated that as a Governor, Obaseki “ought to know better than to obstruct the functioning of his own legislature, but perhaps he is in need of a quick lesson.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-2020-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offence-tinubu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12142569_fbimg1597573004739_jpeg2da52b4009254431f9baf2d916ec6ab3

Issame:
Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video)

"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

2 Likes

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Eriokanmi: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Another permutation, Obaseki is a goner.
wait for the shock of your life. Its barely 2 days from now
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by adanny01(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:

Oh just like that of chief justice to , do they provide the original date of resume ? No

Do you know what Civil or public service is?

Every one must have a service appointment letter and date of birth. Every one has 35yrs of service that ends after the 35yrs or less if the person attained the age of 60yrs before the 35yrs of service is due.

For years in your service you fill hundreds of forms and documents always stating your date of first appointment or attaching copy of first appointment.

It's a punishable offence to exceed by even 1day except if extended by the Executive, President or Governor.

What do you think happens during every promotion process he has been. Imagine the records of his date of birth/date of first appointment inn so many offices and being handled by hundreds of officers who have or had his records. To go back and start delete such records is near impossible. For him to spend one more day in office, the president has to give him a waiver.

Your 1st comment sounds like you know how strict retirement issues are but for this comment, you actually don't.

Appointments are easier to deal with than retirement and the affected retires know the implications of staying 1more day in office.

You think the AIG is not feeling bad right now, it was his last opportunity to make money off politicians but he knows his time has ran out.

Ask any two police constables, they all have memorised their police service numbers and they know their seniority even by the number.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by helinues: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

Ahhh......i just checked your profile on NAIRALAND and I noticed Sections you're Most Active In are: Mental health, and Crime.

Hmmm.......what a person.

I go catch you at the right corner,that's only if you never chop banning..

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by Elvinci101: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

I go catch you at the right corner,that's only if you never chop banning..

Go and sleep Jare! If you meet me for real life you no go fit bark, I swear.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by majamajic(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
adanny01:

Do you know what Civil or public service is?

Every one must have a service appointment letter and date of birth. Every one has 35yrs of service that ends after the 35yrs or less if the person attained the age of 60yrs before the 35yrs of service is due.

For years in your service you fill hundreds of forms and documents always stating your date of first appointment or attaching copy of first appointment.

It's a punishable offence to exceed by even 1day except if extended by the Executive, President or Governor.

What do you think happens during every promotion process he has been. Imagine the records of his date of birth/date of first appointment inn so many offices and being handled by hundreds of officers who have or had his records. To go back and start delete such records is near impossible. For him to spend one more day in office, the president has to give him a waiver.

Your 1st comment sounds like you know how strict retirement issues are but for this comment, you actually don't.

Appointments are easier to deal with than retirement and the affected retires know the implications of staying 1more day in office.

You think the AIG is not feeling bad right now, it was his last opportunity to make money off politicians but he knows his time has ran out.

Ask any two police constables, they all have memorised their police service numbers and they know their seniority even by the number.

What a coincidence , wow

They all got to their retirement almost when they are mostly needed , him and the chief judge
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by 1Hover1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:

The problem with people like you is that if this man was kept there till after the elections, you'll still say "He was kept there instead of retiring when he attained the retirement age, to perfect their rigging plan"

How can they pressure someone who attained retirement age (Age he had declared many many maaaannnnyyy years ago) to retire on his birthday.

You must be a movie director! your plot is second to none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by adanny01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:

What a coincidence , wow

They all got to their retirement almost when they are mostly needed , him and the chief judge

Very typical.
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by favor914: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
nony43:
I’m not sure Jss 2 students come to Nairaland to voice their own childish opinions?
Re: AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election by favor914: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
1Hover1:

The problem with people like you is that if this man was kept there till after the elections, you'll still say "He was kept there instead of retiring when he attained the retirement age, to perfect their rigging plan"

How can they pressure someone who attained retirement age (Age he had declared many many maaaannnnyyy years ago) to retire on his birthday.

You must be a movie director! your plot is second to none.
More so the irony is the Commissioner of Police for Edo State is the main Police Chief, not the AIG Zone 5, Children that love to bask in their ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.