Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car (73578 Views)

If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud / Man Jailed Eight Months For Hiding Vital Information From EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by earnit3: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by Agbebakun22: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
SaintUlot:

From my experience, ask many people to pay to learn, they ll be offering peanut, they wouldn't think the knowledge worth what you are asking them to pay.

Bro pls should i PM u I'm ready i dont mind looking for the money to learn it
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
What's the name of that efcc chairman
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by Depressed101: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/blord_official/
this guy started from my hood
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by weareok(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Sysdatek:

Lol

As a crypto person with multiple bitcoin apps

I travel with mopol all the time
Driving an suv and being young is a sin in Nigeria
Do you trade bitcoin
Please I wan leaen
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Aboki trade over $1 million in Awka he no get instagram, no drive Lexus or Benz and you believe this guy is not a scammer?

FYI to make 100,000 USD from Bitcoin trading you would need to transact over $10 million. In Lagos maybe, not Okpuno.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by NewsBlast: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2020
millionboi2:
Everything u said is true,xpt d pepper them?

Why pepper anybody, is it really necessary

Why demand for unnecessary attention

I personally wouldn't give a F if I were in his shoes but for him, his reputation was rubbished so probably a way to show whoever tried to use EFCC to get him down that he's up and better. You're right, not necessary.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by Unrated900(m): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2020
OkuFaba:
Which twice as tall,

From Benz down to Lexus, are you going up abi you going down??

Continue showing off, next time if dem seize this one, you'll be relegated to buying and showing off 'corolla.

No mind the mugu boy
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by JustZoe(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2020
@Priceaction, or anybody that knows about Daniel hustle that the OP mentioned should please state their website.

Or better still, you could please mention any genuine fellow on Nairaland who can teach me affiliate marketing.

priceaction:
But why will efcc term everyone they arrest with laptop now yahoo yahoo? They will quickly parade them without full investigation?
There are many legitimate businesses you can do at the comfort of your home now. People like Daniel hustle, a member here and his brother make thousands of dollars every single week from home doing affiliate marketing, one was arrested recently by SARS claiming he was a yahoo boy . What of Many highly creative coders and software developers that make lots from sites like udemy or cousera or amazon?
Some are domain or website flippers? Some are crypto gurus and exchangers that are verified by sites like paxful and co.
The list is unending. What of real fx traders and online stock or indices, energy or metal traders?. All still boil down to dollars.
Not everyone is doing illegitimate businesses. The world has gone beyond 9-5 jobs. People can pull an online businesses now and fetch 25k$ in a month. I believe they are being given info by some bankers may be because of unusual inflow everytime especially the innocent ones.
But for those who can't use their brains and apply legal ways of making money or passive income there by spoiling legitimate businesses of others, may you be exposed and rot in jail. But efcc needs to do their verification well before parading them, but many a times, reverse is the case while many are innocent.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2020
JustZoe:
@Priceaction, or anybody that knows about Daniel hustle that the OP mentioned should please state their website.

Or better still, you could please mention any genuine fellow on Nairaland who can teach me affiliate marketing.

make i help you small. anytime i reply anyone quoting me, i get banned by bot straight. May be your own will be different

This is daniel brother ,gerald , he is here but dont know his moniker cheesy.... goto their youtube channels. I believe the duo still hiding some info.

https://www.youtube.com/c/OnlineHustleTV/videos

daniel :
https://www.youtube.com/c/DanielsHustle/videos

Their baba, my favorite is hassan: crazy , selfless guy, if you can watch most of his videos, something or some working ideas will come to you.

https://www.youtube.com/c/HEDUCATE/videos

Then my cameroonian talktative, rex:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvY2rsBEy8J_OMZQhVViuVQ/videos

then oliverri:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MicheleOlivieri95/videos

just dedicate your time and study soem of their videos, some, similar pattern but some have working methds you can tap from.

Aloycrowned:

Please tell me more on some of these legit ways of making money.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by JustZoe(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thank you very much @Priceaction. I didn't want to quote you so you don't get banned for helping a brother.

I sooooo mucccccch appreciate this.

I'll watch their videos and learn.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by Hedonisco: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
studentofTruth:
There are 3 groups of Nigerians youths:

A Group: These are smart, hard-working, and innovative. Very few, say 10% of the youths. These are serious-minded fellows looking for how to create value. It's a pity that the Nigerian environment is not conducive.

B Group: Frustrated individuals, always here shouting yahoo yahoo to everything they don't understand without any evidence. They make up 70% of the youths, and the majority of them are likely to go into fraud given the opportunity because they are jobless and lazy at the same time.

C Group: The fraudsters. These ones don't believe that they have anything they can offer to world than to deceive and steal.

If you're in the A Group, please ignore the other two groups and network with like-minded people for your own sanity. If you can, move to a sane country because, here, insanity rules. Insane people make up the majority, from the government to the citizens.

Lol, straight up truth.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car by RuggedSniper: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
priceaction:
But why will efcc term everyone they arrest with laptop now yahoo yahoo? They will quickly parade them without full investigation?
There are many legitimate businesses you can do at the comfort of your home now. People like Daniel hustle, a member here and his brother make thousands of dollars every single week from home doing affiliate marketing, one was arrested recently by SARS claiming he was a yahoo boy . What of Many highly creative coders and software developers that make lots from sites like udemy or cousera or amazon?
Some are domain or website flippers? Some are crypto gurus and exchangers that are verified by sites like paxful and co.
The list is unending. What of real fx traders and online stock or indices, energy or metal traders?. All still boil down to dollars.
Not everyone is doing illegitimate businesses. The world has gone beyond 9-5 jobs. People can pull an online businesses now and fetch 25k$ in a month. I believe they are being given info by some bankers may be because of unusual inflow everytime especially the innocent ones.
But for those who can't use their brains and apply legal ways of making money or passive income there by spoiling legitimate businesses of others, may you be exposed and rot in jail. But efcc needs to do their verification well before parading them, but many a times, reverse is the case while many are innocent.
^^^WORD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.