Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers (50222 Views)

Magu Rejected As PSC Promotes Senior Officers / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by laidima88(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
once u are dead that's all, burial is a formality

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by StandardJohn(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
odinga1of:

What state are you from ? Let me dissect your political journey
Akwa Abasi ibom state
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by EdiskyHarry: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
I will rather beg on the street than joining the Nigerian army.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by fof1: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Karemarealty288:
10 years and a dent in their military career cos of man inhumanity to man

By this Judgement, They are No more Military Officers. They have been Dismissed and imprisoned. However, We no know watin fit happen for Nigeria...
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Rawhumper(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
How i wish we can have Old Major in The Affairs of Nigeria and Boxer in our Military smiley.

Beast of England, beast of Ireland and Naija as well.....the tyrant will be overthrown all the way. cool

quote author=PraiseGodNoTime post=94017922] Just negodi, only 10years. Animal farm is far better than this SHITHOLE.. [/quote]
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by fof1: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Why not life imprisonment? Why just 10yrs and no dismissal from service? What kind of half justice is this?
Man know man is what happened at the General Martial Court, not justice to the victim at all.

They have been Dismissed already,Pls.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Rawhumper(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Its so sad, The way This Country is going eh...

Soldiers killing eachother, boko haram Attacks, Banditry and visionless Ipob making noise, etc.
I tire....dont have Anything to Say other than our military is sinking.

samwillyco1:
Why not 50 years imprisonment and dismissed from the Army

What a world Boko Boys in the Army
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Mysticwebb: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
fof1:

That is a good thing to hear.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by odinga1of: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
StandardJohn:

Akwa Abasi ibom state

One of the most richest state in Nigeria? Oga better keep working towards your day dream.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
LZAA:

Kai
Zombieism at it's peak
Oh, what I said is beyond your comprehending ability. So sorry
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by samwillyco1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
Its so sad, The way This Country is going eh...

Soldiers killing eachother, boko haram Attacks, Banditry and visionless Ipob making noise, etc.
I tire....dont have Anything to Say other than our military is sinking.

The Country don tire me oooooo, how I wish I could just get out of this country

Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Hedonisco: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
fof1:

Good. That's the worst that can happen to them in our useless country. The jail term is a mirage. Soon everyone would forget, and their highly placed people would sneak them out. But at least no more bragging right of 'I'm a military officer'. Especially for that cowardly Akeem bastard who is the son of a moribund Lagos monarch in Iba. Awon oloshi. A fake major who a well fed olosho on Allen Avenue can easily defeat in a fair and square one-on-one physical battle.

Cowards. They can only rely on numerical strength or use of weapons to show themselves.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by 1shortblackboy: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
osamz007:
10 YEARS IN PRISON FOR FIRST DEGREE MURDER

FAILED STATE

NO YOUNG MAN SHOULD APPLY FOR ARMY JOB OOO. ESPECIALLY FOOT SOLDIER POST THIS COUNTRY GO SACRIFICE YOU FOR NO GAIN
it was manslaughter not murder. Im sure u know the difference
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
StandardJohn:
The day I'll become a g.overnor, president or Be in any high office, no murderer
will live. If you're tried and found guilty, you must be made to trade the same path you made another trade. I hate nonsense.
You have a long way to go.
If wishes were horses..
Sandcastle in the sky...
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
SmartyPants:
In my opinion, justice has not been served here. This was no manslaughter but clear premeditated murder by the terms set forth in law.

1. What was he moved out of the barracks to the bush for?

2. What was he assaulted in chains for?

Military don't THROW questions OPENLY as you have done.
Theirs is called COURT MARTIAL!

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by luluman: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
StandardJohn:
The day I'll become a governor, president or Be in any high office, no murderer will live. If you're tried and found guilty, you must be made to trade the same path you made another trade. I hate nonsense.
I'm with you.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by SmartyPants(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Military don't THROW questions OPENLY as you have done.
Theirs is called COURT MARTIAL!

And your point is?
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by SmartyPants(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hedonisco:

Good. That's the worst that can happen to them in our useless country. The jail term is a mirage. Soon everyone would forget, and their highly placed people would sneak them out. But at least no more bragging right of 'I'm a military officer'. Especially for that cowardly Akeem bastard who is the son of a moribund Lagos monarch in Iba. Awon oloshi. A fake major who a well fed olosho on Allen Avenue can easily defeat in a fair and square one-on-one physical battle.

Cowards. They can only rely on numerical strength or use of weapons to show themselves.

This one is already said to have escaped.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Rawhumper(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
I see no way forward for this our Country under the present Administration.

APC supporters wont still tell themselves the truth and put aside partisanship.

But Running away wont solve The Problem.

quote author=samwillyco1 post=94022866][/quote]
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Hedonisco: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

This one is already said to have escaped.
Lol. Escaped indeed. You can imagine. Nigeria is something else.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Ilaumoh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
odinga1of:

One of the most richest state in Nigeria? Oga better keep working towards your day dream.
I think your daft to make this ridiculous comment fool
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by edo3(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hedonisco:

Haba,, wetin hakeem do u na? U seem to know him well.. Meanwhile,, he was trying 2 escape thru d border,, but was arrested at d border side..
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Babinski: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
kessling:
Just 10 years for these boko haram. May his soul rest in peace

The least they should have got is life imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by NaMeAboki: 4:13am On Sep 18, 2020
kessling:

Just 10 years for these boko haram. May his soul rest in peace

Did you actually checked the names of his assaulters or were you being deliberately ignorant?
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Alfredjones1(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Too many stupid people in the military.
Re: Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Only 10 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.