Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians (31261 Views)

14 Famous Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Truly we have lots of ignorant folks roaming free on social media/Nigeria at large. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by WeRblessed(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
A country without any history has no future. Nigeria has no history. Even their patched history is no history without the Biafran war. They hid the story from Nigerian kids/student because they dont want them to know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by mimimiles93: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
naptu2:

Well they might be from Togo.
You can't title a thread for famous Nigerians then slot in other non Nigerians. What does it take to create a new thread for others?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by youngrhosy(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
imagine
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by McKayConcept(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Legends.... Great indeed
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by naptu2: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2020
mimimiles93:
You can't title a thread for famous Nigerians then slot in other non Nigerians. What does it take to create a new thread for others?

I can do whatever the hell I want and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Goodbye.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by mxhibit(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Trezagezz:
How does this help to solve current mess we average Nigerian are facing now...

Buhari and his Evil Kinsmen will perish In Jesus Name..
Amen
How has your existence helped Nigerians in any way? Op posted it so we can be informed, its part of learning. No be everything you go connect with problems and Nigerian government stuffs. Learn to have fun once a while, you need it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Bellfun(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2020
The thread was made to educate..look at them lamenting and wailing!

What a people!
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by fergie001: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Nice one OP...though Zik died in 1996.

Good One.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by mimimiles93: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2020
joseph1832:
Truly we have lots of ignorant folks roaming free on social media/Nigeria at large. grin
like op naptu2

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by naptu2: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2020
fergie001:
Nice one OP...though Zik died in 1996.

Good One.

Thanks. It was a typo.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by mxhibit(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2020
naptu2:

I can do whatever the hell I want and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Goodbye.
Lol smiley Though na true hin dey talk.
You sef suppose no put Nigerian leaders when you know you'll add those abroad to the list.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Pamellakimona: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
WHEN I SAW "FAMOUS NIGERIAN" AND THEN START SEEING THAT OF MOROCCO. I AM LIKE WTF? BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by chujahahero: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Jafar1:
Incomplete!!
Where is Abba kyari & Buhari's Mausoleum

it will shock you
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by fergie001: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2020
naptu2:

Thanks. It was a typo.
Yea, I get but you did a v.good job nonetheless

Thanks Again.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by naptu2: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2020
mxhibit:

Lol smiley Though na true hin dey talk.
You sef suppose no put Nigerian leaders when you know you'll add those abroad to the list.

The opening post is about Nigerian leaders, do you see any foreigner in it?

I can choose to provide more info in subsequent posts if I feel like and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

This is my last post on this matter.

Good day. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by ajepako(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2020
God remains the Greatest,

For them to have mausoleums , no matter the worth, it means the died..

Lesson for us all..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by mxhibit(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2020
naptu2:

The opening post is about Nigerian leaders, do you see any foreigner in it?

I can choose to provide more info in subsequent posts if I feel like and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

This is my last post on this matter.

Good day. wink
Don't be vexed. Op you tried with the thread. I learnt something from it. Kudos.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Mutemenot(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Op, add Ajimobi's own shocked
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by starbright4real(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by ClitRaider: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2020
inoki247:
You no add Abba Kyari own cool cool shocked
abokki na abokki jor
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by ClitRaider: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2020
Davicjoe:
Buhari doesn't deserve any of this
Na inside cow shitt Dem go bury the basterrd baba cow Las Las.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by thaoriginator: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2020
ClitRaider:

abokki na abokki jor
Tafawa Balewa na abokki, mugu!

Wen your pa die dem do mausoleum for ram? cryundecided
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by seunajia: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2020
mimimiles93:
like op naptu2

I don't know what your contention is here if not that you are a jobless gnat. It's his thread, he can post whatever he likes. If you are not satisfied with whatever he has posted, get yourself busy by posting yours.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by ScotMisile: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2020
StandardJohn:
Who Don die Don die. If you like cover am with gold, e no go wake up.
They ain't doing all of this to wake them up,but to emphasize that good works really matter.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Nickshrapnel: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2020
I used to think the Taj Mahal was a hotel, turns out I was confusing it for The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Great thread Naptu2
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Trezagezz: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2020
mxhibit:

How has your existence helped Nigerians in any way? Op posted it so we can be informed, its part of learning. No be everything you go connect with problems and Nigerian government stuffs. Learn to have fun once a while, you need it bro.

you are confusing ursef with something that doesn't relate with fun..
by the way am always having fun kos am not mortgaged in that shithole...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Trezagezz: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2020
justsayemma:
How does constant lamenting and worries solve Nigeria problems? Guy u need to take a chill pill and learn how to be happy in the midst of the storm

The update has nothing to do with been Happy...
I don't celebrate what has no positive effect on youth en mass in general...

so you need agbo not even a chill pill
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by kingceejay: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2020
its for the sake of history that such edifice are built. If not their efforts and contributions will be lost..
Do you desire to read about leaders that made impact visit www.thepointedge.com to read and be inspired.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
justsayemma:
How does constant lamenting and worries solve Nigeria problems? Guy u need to take a chill pill and [s]learn how to be happy in the midst of the storm[/s]
I really can't say that Nigerians deserve any less suffering than they are currently getting.
Re: Pictures Of Mausoleums Of Famous Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2020
mimimiles93:
like op naptu2

The main post was about Late Nigerians of great renown, this formed the main part of the thread... Adding or referencing other mausoleums abroad is not out of place. That actually lends more weight and credence to the post.

If you are an avid reader of historical books, and general articles on different subjects, you would clearly know that outside references are part of good write-ups!!!

Always give credit for great work done, before you start picking holes. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.