Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS (1365 Views)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / Join Buzzbreak For Free And Earn Money For Reading News / 9fm Will Pay You For Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS by eniglamor: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Do you know that you can now get paid to read news online in Nigeria? Yes! you can make easily earn 500 naira or more daily reading news, sharing news and commenting. Many people are not aware of this program, and yet they read news on their smart phones, laptops ipad, everyday without getting paid a dime.

This is about to change with the launch of this program through revenue sharing model. It’s the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria because all you have to do is, Register for free

read news, comment on news that you find interesting and share to the social media like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. It takes less than 5minutes to complete each task

How To make money daily with this program

Registration Is Free.
You will get paid 200 Naira Instant Registration Bonus just to register on the website.

Comment and sharing Posts
Apart from getting paid to read news, you will be paid 2 naira per comment + share on social media on any news that you find interesting.

3. Referral Commission of 5 naira.
alot of people are now sharing with their loved ones so that they can also benefit and earn extra income daily. You will be paid 5 naira per each person you registered on the platform..

4. Sharing Sponsored Post on facebook.
They will paid you to read news, comment on post, refer new members, now you will also get paid to share post on social media. You will be paid 100 Naira for each sponsored post you share to your facebook wall.

5. Posting Article: You earn N200 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure Article that get approved on the website

If you want to join and start making money right away contact me for the link

eniglamor@gmail.com

This forum don't allow me to post the link here so if you want to join email me.
Re: How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS by Tosinsolomon169: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2021
What is it's name

(1) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo Photo After Shooting / Popular And Silent Imo State Billionaire Entrepreneurs And Industrialists / Do u believe in true love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.