Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Have Something Against You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Something Against You (286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Something Against You by Uprightness100(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Revelation 2: 1-5
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

There is Need for Everyone who has Heaven as a Desire to Have a Proper Check to Ensure we are Qualified..

Being Born again 20, 30 or 10years ago is good but what is more Important is for us to Ensure that we are Presently Qualified. What is Important is for us to Ensure that we have not lost our First Love.

Many Believers today are living on Past Glory! The Zeal for the Lord is lost. The Love and Zeal of yesteryears are gone..

There is Need to Return back to our First Love..
There is Need to Reignite the Zeal and Passion of Yesterday years..
There is Need for a Concious Check on our lives to Ensure there is Nothing God has against us

We are in the Very Endtimes...
It's He that Endures to the End that will be Saved..

I Admonish all to go to God in Prayers and ask Him to Purge us Completely from anything that will Stand against us..

(1) (Reply)

Christian Hip Hop And Rap / Rabbi Kirt Schneider October 16 2020 / 21 Strong Reasons Why You Must Not Marry A Pastor Or Prophet....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.