Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money (575 Views)

Abia Students To Ikpeazu: Reduce Our School Fees, We Don't Need The N30k Cash / 8 'facts' About The Human Body Debunked By Science / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by TheSourcerer: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2020
Trade by batter , simple form of getting what you want with want you have
Rice- I collect beans
I give yam and get goats
I give goats and get cows

So of course money can get a happy life ...wrong
As you are chasings means rather than the goal , it's like a ball chased by more players than the defensive

Now 'currency' came to be , now money buys all we need
Money - rice
Money - Rams
Money - cows
Money - everything you can think of now

Now humans as usual linked everything good is brought by money , since money seems to be the only thing getting all my needs , you associate money with happiness , even fulfilment . Your life is literally been stolen from you chasing the means (money ) instead of the End .
Robbery , ritual killings , homicides are at 60percent caused by money ,

Money has been genetically inherited by children as the source of happiness and a successful home , but you hear countless times of millioners and billioniers with unfufiled life , so why arnt they happy ,? Why is bill gates not the happiest man on Earth?
CAPSLOCKED palehair Bojack Xmuslim LordReed doggedfighter Dominique Omar09 Dyt LordReed buddatum ghostrye puvo palehair Xavfra hahn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Rice- I collect beans
I give yam and get goats

As you are chasings means rather than the goal , it's like a ball chased by more players than the defensive

Money - rice
Money - Rams
Money - cows

Now humans as usual linked everything good is brought by money , since money seems to be the only thing getting all my needs , you associate money with happiness , even fulfilment . Your life is literally been stolen from you chasing the means (money ) instead of the End .

Money has been genetically inherited by children as the source of happiness and a successful home , but you hear countless times of millioners and billioniers with unfufiled life , so why arnt they happy ,? Why is bill gates not the happiest man on Earth?
CAPSLOCKED palehair Bojack Xmuslim LordReed doggedfighter Dominique Omar09 Dyt LordReed buddatum ghostrye puvo palehair Xavfra hahn

cry sad sad sad

This life sha
Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:39am On Sep 18, 2020
life no balance
Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by doggedfighter(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Rice- I collect beans
I give yam and get goats

Money - rice
Money - Rams
Money - cows

Bear hugs @Thesourcerer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by skarab: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2020
TheSourcerer, reply my DM and you should know...

Money doesn't actually exist.

It's the shared perception as engineered from the collective acceptance of attributing varying value of worth to a printed piece of paper that actually existt, or any means of that which we all accept as 'legal tender'.

There are elucidative chip-ins and writeups which I have dropped in the past here on Nairaland, where it concerns the metaphysical angle of how money is positioned as an entity according to deep Yoruban esotericism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by TheSourcerer: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2020
skarab:

It's the shared perception as engineered from the collective acceptance of attributing varying value of worth to a printed piece of paper that exist, or any means of of what we call 'legal tender'.

There are elucidative chip-ins and writeups have dropped here on Nairaland in the past regarding the metaphysical angle on how money is positioned as an entity in respect to Yoruban esotericism.

cc: Okrikaboi respond to my DM.
I'm going through your topics now , dm me here darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by Lecturebidz(m): 6:39am On Sep 22, 2020
For any unhappy rich man they are hundreds of thousand unhappy, frustrated and suicidal indigent men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by Kenny242(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Lecturebidz:
For any unhappy rich man they are hundreds of thousand unhappy, frustrated and suicidal indigent men.
lol
Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
skarab:

It's the shared perception as engineered from the collective acceptance of attributing varying value of worth to a printed piece of paper that exist, or any means of of what we call 'legal tender'.

There are elucidative chip-ins and writeups have dropped here on Nairaland in the past regarding the metaphysical angle on how money is positioned as an entity in respect to Yoruban esotericism.

Where can we find your writeups?
Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Well done, OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by TheSourcerer: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
gensteejay:

all on my NL profile, click on all topics drop box.
Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by skarab: 4:15am On Sep 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm going through your topics now , dm me here darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Done. Kindly respond.

gensteejay:

Disseminated all across Nairaland thru comments, threads and topics using a variety of usernames.

Re: Money Debunked ! Why You Don't Need Money by TheSourcerer: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2020
skarab:

Done. Kindly respond.

Disseminated all across Nairaland thru comments, threads and topics using a variety of usernames.

read and replied .

(1) (Reply)

Russian Student Visa / In A Desperate Bid To Weaken Endsars Protest, FG Accedes To Some ASUU Demands / Top 10 Benefits Of Dates: A Nutritional Powerhouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.