Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Russian Student Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russian Student Visa (574 Views)

Meet Nigeria/russian Student With Perfect CGPA Of 5.0 In A Russian University. / USA Bans Student Visa To Students Coming From Nigeria / Countries With Easy Student Visa And Work Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Student Visa by Plans: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am currently an undergraduate student with the hope of pursuing my Master's degree in Russia. I've searched on this forum for any idea on what to expect concerning the visa application and every other thing involved but no result. The only post that sheds a little light on life there is a thread by Austeen007. Please anyone with a useful information should please share.
Re: Russian Student Visa by Sweetcrude19: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Plans:
I am currently an undergraduate student with the hope of pursuing my Master's degree in Russia. I've searched on this forum for any idea on what to expect concerning the visa application and every other thing involved but no result. The only post that sheds a little light on life there is a thread by Austeen007. Please anyone with a useful information should please share.
Dm me via mail
Re: Russian Student Visa by Sweetcrude19: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
DM me via mail
Re: Russian Student Visa by Plans: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sweetcrude19:
Dm me via mail
Can you write it down here please for the sake of others who may be willing to follow this sake path later on.
Re: Russian Student Visa by Ayomide002: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
You submit applications, there is no interview. If your funding is cool or you have good sponsor, it's almost automatic
Re: Russian Student Visa by Plans: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayomide002:
You submit applications, there is no interview. If your funding is cool or you have good sponsor, it's almost automatic
Thank you
Re: Russian Student Visa by Plans: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ayomide002:
Is it possible for someone to stay back after studies?
Re: Russian Student Visa by Ayomide002: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Plans:
what course are you studying?
Re: Russian Student Visa by tellalexander: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Hello guys,I am in a dilemma,and i need an urgent reply as it is urgent. I want to apply for a student visa to Russia,but the embassy is closed due to COVID because Russia is the top country in Europe with highest coronavirus cases,so definitely there embassy will be closed in Nigeria. Russia is my planned destination,but i am confused, I want to apply for admission next week and pay for invitation letter which will come out after 1 month .but what is the assurance that the embassy will be opened after i pay for invitation? So i suggest i apply for a Turkish student visa, although i am not happy with it because Russia is better and it is my dream destination for study,but there is nothing i can do. So guys pls i need your help;
1.Should i apply for admission in Russia,and pay for the invitation that will come out after 1 month, and hope that the embassy will open within 2 months because invitation letter is valid for only 3 months.
OR
2.I should i not apply for admission in Russia and rather apply for admission in Turkey since the embassy is opened.

Admission process will end in both countries this month, so i have to apply tommorow to meet up, so please i need an urgent answer.

(1) (Reply)

Why It Has Proven Difficult To Resolve ASUU Strike - Ngige(video) / Apply For 2020 / 2021 Erasmus+ Scholarship From The European Union / Know Your First Female, Male Professors In Nigeria (how Many From From Your Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.