Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Play Games And Earn - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Games And Earn (266 Views)

How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone / At What Difficulty Level Do You Play Games? / Play Games Your favorite Games And Win Airtime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Games And Earn by EDollar122(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello everyone
This site is giving anybody that signs up free $50 just for sign up!!
But they don't accept Nigerians but I found a way to crack the code..
Go to google play store , download any VPN app of your choice
When you are done, enter into the VPN app and change your address to USA
After that click the link below and sign up
Note:: they will tell you they are giving $5 for sign up but they give more than that when you sign up.
When you sign up, don't forget to confirm your email address in order to get the bonus
This offer may expire very soon so hurry and sign up for free now that it still lasts.
The best part of it is that you get $5 per referral!!
What are you waiting for?
Click the link sign up and verify your email address
But download the VPN first and set your address as USA..if you have a VPN before. Then go ahead and click the link.. after setting your address to USA
You even get to play games and earn
This is not a scam..I myself have made $12,000 from it
Why don't you join me? Besides it's free!!
Good luck
https://www.inboxdollars.com?rb=82767505&ref_src=link
Re: Play Games And Earn by Drpella1(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Now telling me that"mail provided is already used.." of which I'm just visiting the site for the first time please help ��

(1) (Reply)

How To Game Your Way Into An Education / PES 2018 Mobile / Unlock Ultra In COD Mobile | COD Mobile Ultra Graphics 4K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.