Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Crucified With Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crucified With Christ. (142 Views)

I Am Crucified With Christ (galatians 2:20). What Does It Mean? / Crucified With Christ / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crucified With Christ. by TheNewVine(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2020
*Kindly Read Our New Article On Thenewvine* *Crucified With Christ* Are you crucified with Christ? crucified with Christ simply means denying your selfish desires to follow God’s will and commandment, that means, you no longer act according to your will but God’s will in every aspect of your life.

Jesus said that if we do not deny yourself and follow Him, we cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven. Apostle Paul is a typical example of a person who denied himself and took up the cross and followed Jesus.

He said in Galatians 2:20; “I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me, and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me”.

As Christians we must crucify all our selfish desires and carry the cross of Christ Jesus and live for him.

The question for thought is are we ready to give up all our selfish desires? Kindly read other articles here>>https://thenewvine.com/2020/09/17/crucified-with-christ/
Re: Crucified With Christ. by sonmvayina(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Fulfilling what Isaiah was professing about..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Songs And Chant / Rabbi Jonathan Cahn – Yom Kippur / Should You Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.