Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

New Book Alert - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / New Book Alert (199 Views)

Tragedy Of African Mothers Captured In A New Book Titled "Bahriya / Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Book Alert by Dexterous1(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Finding Your Purpose - Practical Islamic Lessons In Fulfilling Your Dreams And Living Your Best Life

A few months ago while I was reflecting on my existential journey, it dawned on me that I've always been involved in service (to humanity) in one way or the other since I was young.

In my little journey, I've had the opportunity to meet and learn from amazing individuals whose impacts have shaped my view about leadership and life generally. The pursuit of education has also given me the privilege to serve in different leadership capacities either through election or selection.

All these experiences have helped me to understand that true fulfilment lies in creating meaningful impacts in other people's lives.

This is what I tried to explain in this post: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2949214971782029&id=100000806643443

So, all through this amazing journey, I've picked valuable life lessons and at the same time, paid it forward by allowing others to benefit from my vast wealth of experience.

To make this impact far reaching, I dedicated the last few years to compiling the beautiful lessons I've learnt about leadership and living a purposeful life into a book.

This new book is for those who want to find their true purpose in life, fulfil their dreams and become the best versions of themselves.

It is a compendium of practical ISLAMIC insights that anyone can use to build a life of excellence.

Question One: Why did I decide to write the book?

I decided to write it because I saw a vacuum. We don't talk about these issues enough despite the fact that there's a great need to fill the void.

A lot of times, we're left to figure these things out by ourselves and it doesn't make our journey to greatness easy.

This book is an essential blueprint that will help you unlock the awesomeness within. I wanted to write a book that will serve as a reference for a long time to come.

Question Two: Why did I write it from an Islamic perspective?

As Muslims, our purpose in life is to worship Allah. But we all have our individual purposes to fulfil.

How do you find your purpose? This new book is my response to this all-important question.

There are beautiful instances that we can cite from the Islamic history. In the book, I touched on how every member of the first Islamic community keyed into the mission.

I also dwelled on how the Prophet discovered and groomed talented young men and women who later became important figures in their society.

I delved into how every single one of us can create immense impact through the use of our Allah-given gifts and how we can solve our contemporary challenges with time-tested strategies that are backed by the Qur'an and Sunnah.

I am convinced that writing from the Islamic angle will create more impact. I also wanted us to have a fresh perspective, especially when a lot of us already understand the subject matter from other perspectives.

Trust me, you're about to have a life-changing experience. I say so because the book's delivery is unique, the lessons are relatable, the language is simple but the impact will be HUGE, Insha Allah.

Get more information about the book here: https://hafizakinde.com/

(1) (Reply)

Authoritatively Saying Of Our Maker.... / Doing Good To Neighbors - FQE / Seeking Laylatul Qadr In The Last Ten Nights Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.