Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? (618 Views)

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me / Can Nnamdi KANU Do To British What He Did To Nigeria And Go Scot Free? / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
To start with, i hate injustice and lies.Reasons why i don't follow or trust any of our politicians. But then, something have been disturbing me recently. Nnamdi kanu has been the only vocal person exposing the lies and injustices in Nigeria and more than 90% of the times, he has been right. But surprisingly, i have seen some monikers hauling insults at him for no just reasons trying to debunk his claims. Why do we black fight those who are trying to fight for us? Or can we boldly say some of these monikers attacking Nnamdi Kanu's personality are computer-generated or ghost monikers?
Nevertheless, let's take a look at some of kanu's assertions and prophecies that have come to pass. Nnamdi said the man in aso rock is not Buhari and gave very concrete reasons to back up his claim. He promised to dismantle ipob worldwide if the so called Buhari can grant a live interview or undergo dna test to confirm his true identity. He even challenged him to speak fulfulde, the official fulani dialect, yet the people in aso rock have tactically avoided this.
He said Abba kyria was going down for invading his home, the man died not long after . He prophecied that the next person to go down is Isa funtua and shockingly 5 days later, he died. He also said we will hear about Mamman Duara soon. Few days later, he was flown abroad for medical treatment. And in his yesterday's broadcast, Nnamdi Kanu said Maman Duara is long death but the aso rock cabals are afraid to announce hia death so he won't pronounce another death on any of them.
You may not like his tactics, but trust me, the man is clean, sincere and very straightforward with the truth. Even the Nigerian media have tried to tarnish his image all to no avail. My question is,why do black people especially Nigerians act so foolishly. Does kanu look like the kind of man u can attack and go scothfree? Have u tried to weigh all his claims and check their veracities? Do we reason at all? Or we just enjoy being lied to? Nigerians digust me at times. At this stage, they are still some hardcore buharist, Atikulatians etc.
Nigerian, think! think!! and think!!!. Let your conscience judge you. Dont let sentiment becloud ur sense of judgement. Nnamdi kanu has been right all along. I'm afraid, he might be the prince long foretold by the popular nostaramus, the man who sees tomorrow. With all amount of sincerity and humility, Nnamdi kanu has truly destroy Nigeria with the truth. Biafra, I'm afraid , might come this year.
Instead of attacking his personality, let reason with him. Gracias!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by solmus: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool

If Ibos believe Buhari is dead and Jubril from Sudan is the person ruling them, then it's their choice as long as they don't drag me or my tribe into their views

If Ibos decides to worship Nnamdi Kanu it's their choice, no other tribe should be dragged into that

You want Biafra we want Nigeria, then no need for insult or fight go and meet your lawmakers to propose referendum bill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by Admissionclass: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Black man is cursed ,he is next to animals only a few have fully evolved brain..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by EmptyGarden(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
The albino is asking.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by IamWonderful: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cownu nnamumudi is an absconded and fugitive criminal, he should have stay in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by epondudu: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
These images speaks volume.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by Ogbuu101: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Islam is a cancer anywhere its grounded.
Check out those monikers abusing Kanu,they're all muslims.
The only concern they have is that Buhari who is a radical muslim should continue ruining Nigeria and appointing his fellow muslims to all the tangible posts.
Kanu's messages are clear and pure,only dishonest ppl query him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

If Ibos believe Buhari is dead and Jubril from Sudan is the person ruling them, then it's their choice as long as they don't drag me or my tribe into their views

If Ibos decides to worship Nnamdi Kanu it's their choice, no other tribe should be dragged into that

You want Biafra we want Nigeria, then no need for insult or fight go and meet your lawmakers to propose referendum bill

U don't understand my write up at all. Am not talking about igbo or any other tribes here. I'm talking abt a sincere man who is trying to free black people from mental slavery. We are too gullible here. Let's reason. Why do u think he is wrong or right. No insults pls

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
IamWonderful:
Cownu nnamumudi is an absconded and fugitive criminal, he should have stay in Nigeria
Pls no insult here. Let's reason, read the topic and be guided accordingly. Last i check, kanu is fighting for all black people worldwide irrespective of tribe. Or u wanted him to wait in his house and be killed by the cabal so u will be extremely happy? Even Prophet Mohammed fled and came back to conquer. Same with our Lord Jesus, when the then King tried to kill all male children in the land. Reason pls....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by solmus: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bryce123:

U don't understand my write up at all. Am not about igbo or any other tribes here. I'm talking abt a sincere man who is trying to free black people from mental slavery. We are too gullible here. Let's reason. Why do u think he is wrong or right. No insults pls

You and your other blacks around you might be gullible but not me and my people. You may need liberation from Kanu a dropout but my liberation is with my creator and my self through common sense giving to me

I have read Nnamdi Kanu's post and position and I wish his followers luck, but God forbid me follow such a character

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by solmus: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Islam is a cancer anywhere its grounded.
Check out those monikers abusing Kanu,they're all muslims.
The only concern they have is that Buhari who is a radical muslim should continue ruining Nigeria and appointing his fellow muslims to all the tangible posts.
Kanu's messages are clear and pure,only dishonest ppl query him.

Lol you insult Muslims and accuse them for Kanu and Ibos failure yet the O.p wants the Muslim Nigeria and Muslim Africas to support Kanu or ibo ??

How is that even possible?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by solmus: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bryce123:

Pls no insult here. Let's reason, read the topic and be guided accordingly. Last i check, kanu is fighting for all black people worldwide irrespective of tribe. Or u wanted him to wait in his house and be killed by the cabal so u will be extremely happy? Even Prophet Mohammed fled and came back to conquer. Same with our Lord Jesus, when the then King tried to kill all male children in the land. Reason pls....

Kanu said it with his mouth all he wants is Biafra a country for Ibos don't tell lies

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by Ogbuu101: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:

Lol you insult Muslims and accuse them for Kanu and Ibos failure yet the O.p wants the Muslim Nigeria and Muslim Africas to support Kanu or ibo ??

How is that even possible?

I don't forking need nothing from no head slammer.
Na Igbo politicians want presidency,majority of Igbo youths want a referendum/regionalism or outright divison.
The evidence is here on nairaland already.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by solmus: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:

I don't forking need nothing from no head slammer.
Na Igbo politicians want presidency,majority of Igbo youths want a referendum/regionalism or outright divison.
The evidence is here on nairaland already.

The people you call Head slammers also don't need anything from Ibos or Ibo Politicians but you can't stop mentioning them into your personal issues as if they hold your destiny

Let Ibo that cancelled referendum clause through Azikiwe and Cancelled Regionalism through Aguiyi Ironsi coup .. go to the national assembly to get whatever they want legislated, no point wailing and dragging others to all this stupidity

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by gtown: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bryce123:

So, it is Buhari and his family that are suppressing the black people of the world?
I see!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by knowledgeable: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:

You and your other blacks around you might be gullible but not me and my people. You may need liberation from Kanu a dropout but my liberation is with my creator and my self through common sense giving to me

I have read Nnamdi Kanu's post and position and I wish his followers luck, but God forbid me follow such a character

.. you still don't get it. The point the OP is trying to get across to the hardened Nigerian/African/black minds like you is that we black people in most part do not do critical reasoning + analytical skills period. So, he is trying to understand if it's in our DNA not to do heavy duty reasoning that can transform us from backwardness to modern society.

We really need "Think Tanks institutes" in all strata & levels of our society, hence we become philosophical/idealogical in our approach to solutions bedeviling us as a race.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Do Black People Or Nigerians Reason At All? by solmus: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
knowledgeable:

.. you still don't get it. The point the OP is trying to get across to the hardened Nigerian/African/black minds like you is that we black people in most part do not do critical reasoning + analytical skills period. So, he is trying to understand if it's in our DNA not to do heavy duty reasoning that can transform us from backwardness to modern society.

We really need "Think Tanks institutes" in all strata & levels of our society, hence we become philosophical/idealogical in our approach to solutions bedeviling us as a race.

First mistake you make is generalising every black man, Nigerians with Ibo a Single tribe. You might not be capable of critical thinking but others do, as a petty traders you might feel you like analytics skills but others do ... Africa I mean the sensible part not the Kanu worshipers are doing well for. Themselves even as one of the smallest Race group

The fact that Abia State decides to be underdeveloped has nothing to do with Lagos and Ogun trying hard

(1) (Reply)

POLL RESULT: Electorates Tip Obaseki To Win Edo Governorship Election / [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba / Comedian Akpororo Entertain Protesters During Protest Today, Its All Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.