Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

[DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba (621 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

[DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by OfficialAPCNig: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aba has bad roads and it is an eyesore but it is still more beautiful than all known yoruba-built cities excluding their state capitals.

Don't believe everything you see on yoruba media. Show me any city in yoruba land that is better than Aba (one of the worst cities in SE) and win a gift from me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4mMQe4p8A

This thread is for those insulting Abia because some Ndi Igbo supported Edo No be Lagos campaign and those asking Ndi Igbo to liberate Abia before asking Edo and Ondo to be liberated.

Unfortunately, none of their cities can beat Aba in development.

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Benevento(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
lmao, Aba the dirtiest city in Nigeria.

by the way, this should be on the travel section.

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Arrewa: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
You guys need to wake up and stop deceiving each other!

If you want carry your drone go dey video GRA and government house in Abia state it will not change the fact that Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria.

We all have GRA and some area that is dominated by the rich in our various state.

I have been to Abia state and the truth is that I was very disappointed in that state.

Instead of deceiving yourself posting pictures and videos of few story buildings in Aba to convince us that Abia state is developed.

Channel that energy towards your heartless governor.

Abia state is an eyesore!

3 Likes

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by OfficialAPCNig: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Ok
Today you no hate. kilode?
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by BrownLondon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
The real Aba.

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by BrownLondon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
F
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by achierosion(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Aba is one of the best planned city in Nigeria, forget about the bad road.

2 Likes

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by achierosion(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Today you no hate. kilode?
He's still typing his usual jagajaga postgrin
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by BrownLondon(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
G
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Enudapan: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

There weed is shaa strong
Kudos to them
Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by nabiz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Aba has bad roads and it is an eyesore but it is still more beautiful than all known yoruba-built cities excluding their state capitals.

Don't believe everything you see on yoruba media. Show me any city in yoruba land that is better than Aba (one of the worst cities in SE) and win a gift from me

This thread is for those insulting Abia because some Ndi Igbo supported Edo No be Lagos campaign and those asking Ndi Igbo to liberate Abia before asking Edo and Ondo to be liberated.

Oh! I missed Aba LDS church temple. Corona virus has really dealt with me and my family

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who is s fighting with this guy?

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Prosperchuks1344(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
ipob and kanu should do something about Aba, that place is an eyesore...

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Goldencheese(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is beautiful. Very beautiful. The government just needs to do more but from the video, if that is Aba, then certainly it is a city wearing modern architectural and scenic look.

Thanks for sharing.

OfficialAPCNig:

1 Like

Re: [DRONE SHOT] The Aerial View Of Aba by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2020

(1)

The Flood In Lokoja Is Something Else (pic) / Politicians And Their Children/grandchildren Studying Abroad! Back To 9ja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.