Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found (1702 Views)

Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by stormm: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2011
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5680223-146/baby_enioluwa_found___.csp

Ten month-old Enioluwa Odegbaike who went missing two weeks ago from his parents' home in Magodo, Lagos has been found.

According to a member of the Odegbaike family, he was found this morning in the border town of Badagry in Lagos.

"Yes he has been found. He is fine and he is in good health," he said.

A female member of the family, who identified herself as Ibukun, confirmed that the baby has been reunited with his family.

"Our dearest baby and now yours, Enioluwanimi just came back home safely at 8.20am this morning," she said.

Baby Enioluwa disappeared with her nanny, Victoria on February 13.

It Is still uncertain if the family paid any ransom and the Police Public Relations Officer, Samuel Jinadu could not be reached to comment on the matter.
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
Thank God
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Busybody2(f): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
Halleluyah, Jesus is Lord kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by owunmi: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2011
PRAAAAAAAAAAISSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY ESPECIALLY HIS POOR MUMMY. WHAT AN ORDEAL.

AS A MOTHER TO A 10 MONTH OLD BOY I WAS PRETTY DISTURBED BY THE NEWS.

I CANT SAY HOW PLEASED I AM TO READ THAT THIS DARLING IS BACK IN THE ARMS OF HIS LOVING PARENTS.

OUR GOD IS JUST TOO GOOD.

BUT THERE IS A LESSON HERE FOR US ALL O: TRUST NO ONE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR KIDS!!!
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Omooba77: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2011
Thank God all these people should know that money will finish,but good character will be spoken of years to come. God bless the people that helped in finding this baby boy. Congrats mummy Eniola, sorry for the truma you might have gone through. Please if you have house help again try and treat her like your own baby. Olorun abayin toju omo yin and he will add to you!
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Busybody2(f): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
owunmi:

AS A MOTHER TO A 10 MONTH OLD BOY I WAS PRETTY DISTURBED BY THE NEWS.

Same here, same here, especially when someone mentioned on the other thread that the lil boy could still be breastfeeding cry Thank God all is well sha, what a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig relief kiss
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by OAM4J: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
thank God!

but then what is this world turning to? No regard or consideration for children and infants sad
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by mafe23(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2011
Psheeewww! Relief, Thank God!, The name, Enioluwanimi, will surely haunt Victoria and her accomplices.
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2011
Thank God! cool cool
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Lovemee(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
We bless the name of our God.
Baba Goddey 22222222222 mch! cheesy
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by zayhal(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is quite a relief and good news.

I really hope that heartless nanny and her cohorts don't go scort free. They should pay for this for the rest of their lives.
Re: Baby Enioluwa Odegbaike Found by Ivynwa(f): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2011
Glory to God!

(1) (Reply)

Need / Are We Suppose To Worship Our Landlords Or Their Family? / See The Birthday Message A Nairalander Posted On Facebook For His Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.