Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

”is This A Joke ?” – Fans Lampoon Bbnaija’s Mike After He Mooted His ‘multi-mask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”is This A Joke ?” – Fans Lampoon Bbnaija’s Mike After He Mooted His ‘multi-mask (734 Views)

Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Bbnaija: What Dino Melaye Said About Mike After Mercy Emerged Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”is This A Joke ?” – Fans Lampoon Bbnaija’s Mike After He Mooted His ‘multi-mask by naijabizzcomng: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 finalist, Mike Edwards, was recently given the sticks on social media after he asked for feedback on a new business he’d launched.

The entrepreneur introduced his fans to his Multi-Mask Wallet which his website described as ;

Bringing your everyday essentials together and keeping you safe!

This triple-layered face mask is reusable and has a built-in wallet.

However, social media frowned at the thought of keeping currency bills so close to the nasal area and majority of comments disapproved the idea.

Neon Tiger wrote ;

It just don’t make sense though that’s the issue.

Alabi Michael wrote ;

I’ll keeping loosing my money where my mouth is, I can’t even think of how many mask I buy a single day..
It keeps getting lost..
No for this bruv.
But greatJob

Bima wrote ;

That money have passed through so many hands, I dare not put it close to my mouth talk more in my mask.

Chichi wrote ;

Let me still be nice, I was hoping you have change the concept… This can only work if you are just using your facemask for fashion purposes. If it’s still for protection against covid-19, oga Mike, isn’t it obvious that you may infect yourself with your hands

SirZury wrote ;

People finna get robbed with a slap across the face. I don’t know, guy, but all the best.

See More Reactions Here<<<<<<

https://naijabizz.com.ng/is-this-a-joke-fans-lampoon-bbnaijas-mike-after-he-mooted-his-multi-mask-wallet-business-idea/

Re: ”is This A Joke ?” – Fans Lampoon Bbnaija’s Mike After He Mooted His ‘multi-mask by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
The black man who grew in poverty is quick to do stupid things for attention.

(1) (Reply)

Two Preachers Fight Over Preaching Spot In Ikeja, Lagos State. VIDEO / Heavily Pregnant Nigerian Lady Tattoos Mayorkun’s Face On Her Stomach!!! / Burna Boy Receives Rousing Welcome As He Visit Homestate, After Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.