Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate (3410 Views)

Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by amoreobansu: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
With Black Panther actor Chadwick Boseman now dead, his wife has turned to the courts to officially claim administrative rights for his multi-million-dollar estate.

The case reached Los Angeles courts this Thursday and per a report by Page Six the actor’s wife has asked for limited authority over his assets.

The estimated value of the entire property amasses to USD 938,500 and possess merely three living heirs to his estate, his parents and his wife.

For the unversed, the actor succumbed to complications brought via his colon cancer diagnosis at the mere age of 43.

https://www.geo.tv/amp/313848-chadwick-bosemans-wife-applies-for-rights-to-his-multi-million-dollar-estate

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Nbotee(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Life goes on....

2 Likes

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by hammerP: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
The actor's death at the age of 43 was reported yesterday. He leaves behind his wife and close family members. The couple have no children. Boseman is survived by his wife Taylor Simone Ledward (pictured together in 2019) and [b]a parent and had no children.[/b]29 Aug 2020

IF SHE DID NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN FOR HIM, SHE BETTER NOT GO THERE.

THE PROPERTY RETURNS TO HIS FAMILY OR PARENTS.

I TRUST MY IGBO PEOPLE FOR THIS KIND MATTER.

OUR BROTHER! undecided embarassed cool sad angry tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
hammerP:

IF SHE DID NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN FOR HIM, SHE BETTER NOT GO THERE.

THE PROPERTY RETURNS TO HIS FAMILY OR PARENTS.

I TRUST MY IGBO PEOPLE FOR THIS KIND MATTER.

OUR BROTHER! undecided embarassed cool sad angry tongue
she want carry that wealth go spend with another guy.
Tufiakwa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by hammerP: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
she want carry that wealth go spend with another guy.
Tufiakwa

SHE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED.

MAYBE DAT SHE KILL AM.

THE BODY NEVER REACH 2MINS FOR GROUND, SHE IS CLAIMING PROPERTY ALREADY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Tookool(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
She was legally married to him, she's entitled to his assets whether she had a child for him or not. While the govt is reforming the police please do reform your mentality too Ebenezer2021, hammer P

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tookool:
She was legally married to him, she's entitled to his assets whether she had a child for him or not. While the govt is reforming the police please do reform your mentality too Ebenezer2021, hammerP
simp spotted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
hammerP:

SHE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED.

MAYBE DAT SHE KILL AM.

THE BODY NEVER REACH 2MINS FOR GROUND, SHE IS CLAIMING PROPERTY ALREADY.
osuofia in London comes to my mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
It's not even up to two months, Na wa oooo!!

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by donttouchme: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
She wants to cheat the guy's parents. Why not share the money with the parents? This woman is greedy
Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by hammerP: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
The two reportedly got engaged by October 2019, and they later married in secret.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT MARRIAGE IS A SCAM AND SHOULD BE SCRAPPED.

LOOK AT IT, HIS PARENTS SUFFERED TO TRAIN HIM TO BE SOMEBODY, SHE JUST COMES AND TAKE EVERYTHING.

A COMPLETE STRANGER.

SHE RUSHED TO MARRY HIM JUST BEFORE THE LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR OCT, KNOWING HE WILL DIE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SO SHE CAN INHERIT HIS PROPERTIES.

THIS TO ME IS UNACCPETABLE, MAYBE IT IS THE IGBO MAN IN ME SPEAKING. undecided sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by ben10th: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Maybe she needs to act fast before it is too late. She has endured long enough and now the time has come to claim the asset.

Just like that
Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by NobleAngell(f): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Applies For Rights To His Multi-million-dollar Estate by Tookool(m): 2:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
simp spotted
1802 ancestors spotted

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi – Oke Needs 7 Million Naira For Sister With Cancer / Rihanna Gets Tatoo Under Her bosom For Her Grandmother / Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.