Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira (1146 Views)

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... / Earn One Million Naira Working From Home / Opportunity To Make 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good Day

I'm Efe, Creative content writing coach

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Share this information with any one you feel, it may help

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by 360info: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have a verified Google Adsense account I want to sell, and I will be selling it with the domain name.

Also, for the lucky person who will be buying it, you have 24 dollars waiting in the account for you.

It's legit. No fraud or scam. You can test me to clear your doubts.

Reason for selling it

No interest in it again. I have other projects to focus on.

So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved, or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am open.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

About the blog, it is in the music niche - although you can reverse engineer it and blog about anything you want.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that on owning the account, there won't be payment issues. Also, please ensure to follow the adsense policies (don't do illegal stuff) or you will lose your money and the account.

Before I drop my number, please if you have less than 85k, don't bother calling me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than the price. smiley

If you pray for me to agree, let me answer your prayer now: I won't agree.

I have seen guys who sold theirs for 120k. Sone guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready for business (and to start making some money online) to fulfill your dreams,

Call 0 nine 0 three one 8 two 1 three 3 two
Watsap 0 Eight 0 three five 1 3 eight 8 one 8

I will answer all your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Tell A Friend
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Sheriman(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2020
360info:
I have a verified Google Adsense account I want to sell, and I will be selling it with the domain name.

Also, for the lucky person who will be buying it, you have 24 dollars waiting in the account for you.

Reason for selling it

So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved, or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am open.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

About the blog, it is in the music niche - although you can reverse engineer it and blog about anything you want.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that on owning the account, there won't be payment issues. Also, please ensure to follow the adsense policies (don't do illegal stuff) or you will lose your money and the account.

Before I drop my number, please if you have less than 85k, don't bother calling me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than the price. smiley

I have seen guys who sold theirs for 120k. Sone guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready for business (and to start making some money online) to fulfill your dreams,

Thanks.
Guy We are not interested in your Adsense

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Sheriman(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2020
360info:

Reason for selling it

Thanks.
Hey Guy!!! We are not interested in your Adsense
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Investment Opportunity you can use your free work time from home to build wealth.

Send an email to the email contact on this moniker's signature
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2020

Thank you!
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by 360info: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sheriman:
��� Guy We are not interested in your Adsense

b:4A68A2BD
Sheriman:
��� Guy We are not interested in your Adsense

cheesy
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 1:47am On Sep 19, 2020

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by horbasholar: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2020
Guy am interested
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2020
horbasholar:
Guy am interested

Send a PM
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by TheGrillr(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Hello there, I compose really great articles. Here's my email address: thehoppersfile@gmail.com.
Whatsapp number: 07035461917. Please message or email anytime. Thanks & have a great day.

RedPanthar:
Good Day

I'm Efe, Creative content writing coach

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Thank you
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Hendrixxmalo: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello im a copywriter I write good content
I like to be part part
How do i contact you?
https:///2349034009372 that is my WhatsApp link
Love to hear back from you

RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by hassyomeyi: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
good evening sir,
it is my first time posting anything on this platform, so I don't really know what I am doing.
I read a post on content writing offer and I am interested but I don't know how to reach the poster.
I am appealing to any kind hearted person to direct me as appropriate. Do get back to me on WhatsApp. my WhatsApp number is 07038504252. Thank you. You can also reach me by email via hassanahamidu@gmail.com.
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by mytyfbi(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Great
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Michael9ice: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Mr efe am interested in your opportunity, send me a mail on Www.Michaelosugbo@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by EVarn(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Hey Efe, I sent you a PM
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Kolabalogun(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Interested
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by RedPanthar: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kolabalogun:
Interested

Check my profile for my contact and reach across to me
Re: Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira by Andrew3571: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2020
TheGrillr:
Hello, just seeing this, I hope I'm not too late to join your team as I'll be of great value to your team, I'm creative and persuasive copywriter and when it comes to writing content that intrigues your audience you can count on me

I'll love to hear from you, you can reach me via
WhatsApp
/ConnectwithFunmilade or
by email
ohitzandrew@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Top-notch Writers Needed -- N1.5-n2 Per Word: We Need Only The Best / Closed / Quality Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.