Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman (32946 Views)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / Insp. Richard Gele: Police Dismisses, De-kits Police Inspector In Viral Video / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Orissodiq: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by shugaboy6102(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Yet only ipob is called terrorist by this government. I don't pity them let them keep releasing repentant bokoharam. Rubbish and buhari

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by WIZGUY69(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
All the useless SARS terrorizing southern youths should be posted to the north to fight off this bandits now undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by gift2xl: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
cry
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by ekevwe(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigeria is not safe anymore. Let God provide for us so that we can leave this country.

We keep voting the wrong leaders yet the youths don't want to change. They always sell their votes for peanut that's not enough to feed for 2 days hence suffering for the next 4 yrs and beyond.

May God help us in this country.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Toscarel: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
The monsters you made.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
ecolime:
How come Boko Haram/Terrorists of Northern extraction are now called Bandits?

because they aren't IPOB

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Franking: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Imagine if Ipob does the same thing. The entire Nigeria military force will abandon boko haram and descend on the entire south east. Different laws for different people.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by IMAliyu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
ecolime:
How come Boko Haram/Terrorists of Northern extraction are now called Bandits?
To call them Boko Haram or terrorist will be to admit failure on the part of the government and on the part of Northern Muslims to prevent the emergency of more extremism in the region.

So it's better to pretend they are not who we know they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by bestqtrs: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Omoslim26: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
If only fg will take this issue seriously or is it wen this people overruns the North that Buhari and his brother will wake up

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by WallStreetfx(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uprightness100:
Condolences to their Families..

As the days goes, Evil keeps Increasing..
As the days Goes, Homes are thrown into Mourning
As the days goes, Gallant Uniform officers and Civilians are sent to their Graves..

Men and Brethren! Preparation for After life is of Great Importance..

Except a Man be Born again, He cannot See the Kingdom of God..

Right moniker wey I dey see this days they confuse me. Who be dis one nw? Righteousness8 never finish in own

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by emy9(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Let me tell you what will happen as a first-hand survivor of the treacherous violence caused by this bandits. It's of no use telling the victims RIP. They will surely not RIP knowing how and why they died.

The DPO died for nothing. He is not the first. And from all indications, he won't be the last casualty.

As for the wives of the popular businessman, their own is finished. I simply advise him to marry new wives. Those ladies will be relentlessly raped and forcefully impregnated. And they will give birth to future bandits. Mark my words.

Ladies and gentlemen, like it or not, this is our present day society. No need to live in denial.
Like I said earlier, these acts are not secret. Thank God I'm alive to testify.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
undecided

Any body still supporting this administration is worse than the devil...

Buhari has absolutely nothing to offer...
Boko haram has already overun the north while those captured are released back into the society..

I urge the FG to release these terrorists only in the south west especially in burdillon... Where bullion vans full of looted finds are kept..
wetin south west do u, if u are igbo remember that many of ur brother and sister by tribe are living in many south west state. Mr he or she

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Ayubaossy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Too bad

RIP hero
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Akfrenzy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
cry yet Buratai wants to declare state of emergency in the south east #Hatred will not end terrorism in the north
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by strangest(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rest in peace sir, you're a hero

that's if you were not used to rig incompetency in
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by AngelGabriel95: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls. Can someone tell me Why Boko Haram was Rename to Bandit!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nchenches: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Awuuuuu.

Nec leveel things.

Renounce Adoption of Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System first. PMB,
Boko Haram, Bandits and herdsmen- all gun for a Country to be governed by Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Perfecttouchade: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Investors will be scared to come to this country..egungun go dey watch him back now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by ABIAman4Chino: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa come and carry your useless worthless bandits.. Cursed northern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
pacino26:
Bandits! That's the new word up north.

DSS officer killed by
DPO killed by
Civil Defence folks killed by
FRSC killed by
State House of Assembly members and family killed by
Army officer killed by

Dem try sha. RIP to the dead.

The FRSC goibs should know that guns don't protect, police, and army carried guns yet the bandits chopped them like suya.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
pacino26:
Bandits! That's the new word up north.

DSS officer killed by
DPO killed by
Civil Defence folks killed by
FRSC killed by
State House of Assembly members and family killed by
Army officer killed by

Dem try sha. RIP to the dead.

The FRSC goons should know that guns don't protect, police, and army carried guns yet the bandits chopped them like suya.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by jrusky(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sai Buhari!! Sokoto people how market? Katsina people una eyes don clear now?

I remember when una say its either Buhari or nothing so how market now

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
AngelGabriel95:
Pls. Can someone tell me Why Boko Haram was Rename to Bandit!

Because we re ruled by bandits.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
come and work for your 30k
Shameless Esau

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by HugeDan(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
And an over stayed idiot wants to declare state of emergency in south east. Buratai save your people first.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by LEOSZ(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rip angry embarassed the killings in this country is to much .

Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Robertandrew13: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Odogwus don't do kidnapping shit
Rather we steadily do online hustling/bombing, banging kpekus and more importantly taking mushin weed
Boss link me up nah grin abeg
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
WIZGUY69:
All the useless SARS terrorizing southern youths should be posted to the north to fight off this bandits now undecided

Guy don't you know? They're bandits too.
Re: Bandits Kill DPO & Inspector In Sokoto, Kidnap Wives Of Prominent Businessman by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
come and work for your 30k
Shameless Esau

Is he a bandit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 JSS Students Arrested For Cultism In Edo(photo) / A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters / Nigerian Man Trying To Sell A Lady For N12.7M, Arrested In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.