Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) (4405 Views)

Wizkid Blast A Fan Who Tries To Mock Him (photo) / Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

Davido songs fade quick?
Fall by davido was released in 2017,
Became a Gold selling single in 2020..
Every DJ abroad who wants to play African music plays davido songs especially the ones from 2017 in this 2020..
So talk another thing..
Btw..Smile>No stress
And even the Smile by wizkid was an atrocity because wizkid was singing carribean vibes with an afrobeat melody on a reggae beat and featured and R&B singer and lasted for 12hrs after release,Imagine the no stress
Just so you know it was IF not FAll, and why it became a Gold selling single in 2020 was because the song was released btw 2015/2016 and he included a 2015/2016 songs in a 2019 album LMAO
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by KendrickAyomide: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Am a Wizkid fan...no doubt that song "no stress" na trash, singing off key with the beat. Even before I listened to the song I knew the lyrics go start with "she Likes mine or she tell me say"
this comment became useless when you said he sang offkey.
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Olamideayooo: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Am a Wizkid fan...no doubt that song "no stress" na trash, singing off key with the beat. Even before I listened to the song I knew the lyrics go start with "she Likes mine or she tell me say"

Wat do u know about music
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by ArticleBeast: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
247updated:

The so called Wizkid is living on his past fame... Currently To me, Wizkid is like an upcoming artist, he's singing rubbish
Coming from someone with no tangible achievement and likely downloaded it from naijaloaded grin grin
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:

Just so you know it was IF not FAll, and why it became a Gold selling single in 2020 was because the song was released btw 2015/2016 and he included a 2015/2016 songs in a 2019 album LMAO
Do you know what you are saying at all?..
IF is not Gold yet but it will soon be,
Fall is Gold and heading for platinum
Both songs were released in 2017..
And what brings about album talk here?..
So he is not supposed to add his own songs on his own album?..
Kanye west added desiigner's panda in his album,so what would you say about that one?
You don't even have any reasonable point,
Guy Rest!
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Coming from someone with no tangible achievement and likely downloaded it from naijaloaded grin grin
Coming from someone with all the tangible achievements in the world and likely streamed it on apple music
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:

Like I said earlier I don't Bleep with both musician only burna boy but I believe wizkid is the best because his songs are vibes both new or old you can comfortably listen to his old songs and the vibes still dey!
NO STRESS sweet pass FEM for me mate, how can you sing a diss track and be shouting FEM600x 30bg300x and Ahhhhh Ahhhhh1000x in a diss track?
You, yourself go hate the song next week.All praise goes to the producer of the beat!
NO STRESS mate!!!!!
You're a wizkid fan.Nobody will beat you
You don't know WizKids songs than I do,
If you did,you would know that NoStress is a straight up refix of his song Electric,no difference.
And about the diss track,Davido is not a rapper,so you won't expect to hear your regular diss track punchlines like ether,shether,Rap devil,No snakes,etc..
Fem was mentioned in the song twice
30BG 8 times
Joro was mentioned 198 times in WizKids song,
Guy Rest!
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Gone are the days of Wizkid
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Dreyton36: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnn

Davido is the type of artist that will ginger your mood and make you gbe body

Wizkid type of music is for the responsible and mature men and women

If you're not mature you will hardly love wizkid's kinda song

Starboy fi life

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

If you did,you would know that NoStress is a straight up refix of his song Electric,no difference.
And about the diss track,Davido is not a rapper,so you won't expect to hear your regular diss track punchlines like ether,shether,Rap devil,No snakes,etc..
30BG 8 times
Guy Rest!
I be burna boy fan
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by ArticleBeast: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2020
OJay360:
Coming from someone with all the tangible achievements in the world and likely streamed it on apple music
Who are you? Any link to your achievement
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

30BG 8 times
Guy Rest!
Not FEM sorry I meant PARA!!
I was not expecting a Davido fan to say NO STRESS is better!
Jsyk any kind genre wizkid dey sing am, international musics he kill am pass Davido
Look at the one he featured those america rappers in his album last year, the song na fucccc..
How will a america artist ft Davido and he will spoil the song with yoruba and pidgin English??
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

30BG 8 times
Guy Rest!
Joro joro joro joro joro joro joro joro jah joro oooo joro....all hail the lyrics king...hahaha
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:

Not FEM sorry I meant PARA!!
I was not expecting a Davido fan to say NO STRESS is better!
Jsyk any kind genre wizkid dey sing am, international musics he kill am pass Davido
Look at the one he featured those america rappers in his album last year, the song na fucccc..
How will a america artist ft Davido and he will spoil the song with yoruba and pidgin English??
Mutumina you should have rested as I adviced you.
Davido has a wider range than wizkid,
Only burnaboy beats Davido when it comes to range..
And you were talking about big picture,that was one of the best songs on the album and a boogie stole song..
If an american wanted English on his song,he wouldn't have featured Davido on it,they wanted the African flavor and Davido provides..
One last thing,please kindly listen to Jess Glenn ,Davido and a-boogie's lie for you..
I have heard a lot of songs but not even burnaboy could have done better than Davido with that million dollar verse
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2020
OJay360:
Joro joro joro joro joro joro joro joro jah joro oooo joro....all hail the lyrics king...hahaha
Forget them grin I ready for them today
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

Mutumina you should have rested as I adviced you.
Davido has a wider range than wizkid,
Only burnaboy beats Davido when it comes to range..
And you were talking about big picture,that was one of the best songs on the album and a boogie stole song..
If an american wanted English on his song,he wouldn't have featured Davido on it,they wanted the African flavor and Davido provides..
One last thing,please kindly listen to Jess Glenn ,Davido and a-boogie's lie for you..
I have heard a lot of songs but not even burnaboy could have done better than Davido with that million dollar verse
Lol the nice was nice and nobody heard about the song, 3 old song was in his album!
You don start make me like wizkid I swear!
Drake ft wizkid - one dance, he wrote it for drake. Him name enter Guinness book, him chop billboard join..
Wizkid ft drake-come closer(this songs was top notch even Davido fans admitted it)
Beyonce ft wizkid(even devil loved the song)
Skepta ft wizkid(the vibes deyyy, every sane person loved this song)
Tinie Tampah fit wizkid(wizkid murder the person wey even get the song)
Krept and konan ft wizkid (yourself no how the song mad na)
Kranuim ft dollar sign Nd wizkid
MDH(a French guy) ft wizkid
E still plenty, I don tire..
Oya mention any america artist wey ft Davido, the song make sense?
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:

Lol the nice was nice and nobody heard about the song, 3 old song was in his album!
Drake ft wizkid - one dance, he wrote it for drake. Him name enter Guinness book, him chop billboard join..
Wizkid ft drake-come closer(this songs was top notch even Davido fans admitted it)
The song was nice, and nobody enjoy the song*
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:

Brown skin girl was written by Saint JHN(But his delivery was good)
How did we get here guy?..
None of those songs has the quality Davido gave in Lie For You,
Wizkid murdered Tinie Tempah?
Wizkid wrote One dance?Even Kyle's hook?
Then why did he sang rubbish on his part?
MHD's Bella was just wizkid remixing his manya song..
You keep shouting old songs,
So he should not add his biggest hits in his album to boost the album sales?it is just business
Well the fact that you changed the dynamics of this discussion to a topic you think you're strong at and delivered poorly is ridiculous
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

So he should not add his biggest hits in his album to boost the album sales?it is just business
Well the fact that you changed the dynamics of this discussion to a topic you think you're strong at and delivered poorly is ridiculous
wizkid no murder tinie for that song!? Rubbish? The one you heard was not real version mate! if you are using an iphone, download the songs from apple musics and cry harrrd, hear it very cleary and please don't argue with me wizkid didn't write the song for drake it was boldly written on the billboard award mate. What'sup with this remixing his manga song? How MANYA MANYA OH sounds like BELLA? Kia hate oh
I can't see you really hate wizkid, like I said earlier on
I vibe to good songs..
I hear Davido songs well..
But I wizkid his better,even when it comes to lyrics which both of them ain't good at it.. Sings got good lyrics than him..
just few Davido musics that has good lyrics
you see intro, DndG was supposed to have good lyrics oh but what the fuccc is when I look into your eyes all I see is your waist? Abeg you be witch?
But look at wizkid
Ojuelgba
Wizkid ft duncan
Gaga ft wizkid
Guy the plenty, just stop the hate..
Vibe to good musics Wether Davido or wizkid
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by icuminpiss(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Thaheer:

Sorry for some misplaced words in what I said, I'm typing with broken screen
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:
wizkid no murder tinie for that song!? Rubbish? The one you heard was not real version mate! if you are using an iphone, download the songs from apple musics and cry harrrd, hear it very cleary and please don't argue with me wizkid didn't write the song for drake it was boldly written on the billboard award mate. What'sup with this remixing his manga song? How MANYA MANYA OH sounds like BELLA? Kia hate oh
I can't see you really hate wizkid, like I said earlier on
I vibe to good songs..
I hear Davido songs well..
But I wizkid his better,even when it comes to lyrics which both of them ain't good at it.. Sings got good lyrics than him..
just few Davido musics that has good lyrics
you see intro, DndG was supposed to have good lyrics oh but what the fuccc is when I look into your eyes all I see is your waist? Abeg you be witch?
But look at wizkid
Ojuelgba
Wizkid ft duncan
Gaga ft wizkid
Guy the plenty, just stop the hate..
Vibe to good musics Wether Davido or wizkid

Tinie Tempah is a rapper guy..
See the punchlines and wordplays that he deployed on the song.Two WizKids can't murder Tinie guy..
And that Bella song..
"Oya take all my money put am for your head,a ya ya yay "Abi you no hear that part?
The were all credited as writers for writing their respective part.and it wasn't billboard but ASCAP awards..
It's like crediting Davido for one ticket because of his verse..
If he wrote the song and he allowed his own verse to be that watery that it had to be used as back-up adlibs,then something is wrong with him..
Now,have you heard of figures of speech,
When people say "I could see the love in your eyes" or "You could see the hunger to succeed in his eyes"
Do they actually see it?No they don't.It's literary and not literally..That Davido's line was clearly a word play that most Nigerians aren't familiar with.
I don't hate wizkid.
I just prefer Davido
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Thaheer(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
icuminpiss:

Sorry for some misplaced words in what I said, I'm typing with broken screen
God go provide bro smiley
Re: Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) by Playermayweda(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Wizkid cannot stress himself about your opinions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samklef Has Revealed The Cause Of Davido And Burnaboy’s Fight In Ghana / Why I Broke Up With Funke Akindele On Facebook – Husband Speaks / Pic: Lynxxx And Nollywood Actress Genevieve Shares A Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.