Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! (340 Views)

Please Help Nairalanders I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me / How Type 1 Diabetes Is Frustrating My Life / Help Nairalanders - Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm not healthy.

Okay, I'll be brief as much as I can.

It all started sometimes in 2017. I started having this pain and internal hotness on the right side of my lower abdomen. I didn't pay much attention. After a while, it started intesifying. I consulted a medical personnel who told me it's an infection. He prescribed some drugs and the pain subsided only to resurface after sometime.

This time, I started having the hotness on the both sides of my lower abdomen, Sometimes the parts goes up a little as if air is being pumped into it. Waist pain, yellow urine, some boils on my testicles. I have conducted a lot of tests and scan without being told what exactly is the problem. In fact, I went for scanning again not quiet long. I've taken a lot of medications and to be honest I am tired.

Recently, I started having stomachache early in the mornings. I am really fed up with this.

Who has been/seen someone in this situation before? What did you/the person used? Help a soul.
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
lalasticlala mynd44 dominique seun

You people should help with wider view please
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by noyioze(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Those are clear signs of Staph infection. Go get tested to confirm though.

Regards
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
noyioze:
Those are clear signs of Staph infection. Go get tested to confirm though.

Regards

Okay. Thanks
But I did a lot of tests like Urine analysis and the likes but they found nothing.

Any thing to say?
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
seun dominique lalasticlala mynd44

You people should help me with wider audience na.
Help a soul!
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Doctors in the house, help please.
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nobody to help?
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Columbine(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
you'll still need to go back to the hospital, and explain more to them, from the time it started, to your symptoms and the lab tests you've carried out
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by Olukokosir(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Go for blood test... Full blood test.. RBC and WBC
Re: Help Nairalanders! This Is Frustrating Me! by successking401(m): 3:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Hustler20:
Nobody to help?
firstly, go for test and ascertain exactly what the problem is. Then if it's infection related contact me.
N:B contact me only if you want a permanent solution to the infection with herbs. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Computer Vision Syndrome Or Digital Eye Strain Natural Remedies / Smok Ipx 80 Vape Pod Kit Review - Vs Nord 4 Vs Nord X / 15 Health Benefits Of Cashew Fruit You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.