Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Fight And Win The Battle Against Sickle Cell Anemia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fight And Win The Battle Against Sickle Cell Anemia (343 Views)

STC30 Treats Sickle Cell Anemia / A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fight And Win The Battle Against Sickle Cell Anemia by coolatlantic: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
Do you have a child that suffers from sickle cell anemia? The pain and trauma such child goes through can be devastating and heartrending both to the child and his or her parents. Sickle cell anemia has broken homes, separated couples, delayed marriages and caused death to many.

Many have searched for solution by visiting doctors, buying books and interacting with others on social media platforms and other internet sites all to no avail. If this has been your experience then search no more as the real solution has been discovered and it will blow your mind!

Why do people suffer from sickle cell?

Normally, the flexible round blood cells move with ease through blood vessels. But in sickle cell anemia, the red blood are shaped like sickles or crescent moons. These rigid sticky cells can get stuck in small blood vessels, which can slow or block blood flow and oxygen to other parts of the body. 

This disorder makes the sickle cell patient to experience episodes of pain called pain crisis, swelling of hands and feet, frequent infections, pale skin, delayed growth or puberty and eye problems. There is need to take quick action as the condition can lead to leg ulcers, blindness, stroke and even death.

The Super Effective Therapy!

This therapy is called stem cell therapy. Stem cells are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle, uterus etc.

When someone who suffers from sickle cell takes stem cell products, the product activates the stem cell in the person's body and the stem cell in turn rejuvenates, and rebuild the sickle-shaped blood cells and makes it round so that blood and oxygen can flow through the vessels freely.

Does it really work? You may ask. Well there are so many real-life testimonies of people with sickle cell anemia that have been cured completely. This is just one from Mrs. Ajayi:

"My son suffers from sickle cell anemia and he attends the University of Lagos. Just last week he was brought home almost half dead because of crisis. He had infection of the spleen. Then a friend recommended stem cell treatment which I administered on my son. 

Later that day I went to meet that friend of mine at the bus stop. To my surprise, before I came back home, my son had left the house. Before that day, I took him to the hospital and the doctor said he had infection of the spleen. His urine was like coke. One of my friend lost her son to sickle cell anemia, so I was afraid I will lose mine too. 

But this therapy came to my rescue. Just two days the boy stood up and started walking. When I took him back to the hospital, the doctor said 'Madam, are you sure your son is a sickler?' I said my son had been a sickler for 18 years and now this treatment has taken care of that."

This can be your testimony too. So use stem cell therapy to fight and win the battle against sickle cell anemia.

For more information and videos on stem cell therapy, call/WhatsApp 08067071175

1 Like

Re: Fight And Win The Battle Against Sickle Cell Anemia by Arinze624: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
coolatlantic:

Do you have a child that suffers from sickle cell anemia? The pain and trauma such child goes through can be devastating and heartrending both to the child and his or her parents. Sickle cell anemia has broken homes, separated couples, delayed marriages and caused death to many.

Many have searched for solution by visiting doctors, buying books and interacting with others on social media platforms and other internet sites all to no avail. If this has been your experience then search no more as the real solution has been discovered and it will blow your mind!

Why do people suffer from sickle cell?

Normally, the flexible round blood cells move with ease through blood vessels. But in sickle cell anemia, the red blood are shaped like sickles or crescent moons. These rigid sticky cells can get stuck in small blood vessels, which can slow or block blood flow and oxygen to other parts of the body. 

This disorder makes the sickle cell patient to experience episodes of pain called pain crisis, swelling of hands and feet, frequent infections, pale skin, delayed growth or puberty and eye problems. There is need to take quick action as the condition can lead to leg ulcers, blindness, stroke and even death.

The Super Effective Therapy!

This therapy is called stem cell therapy. Stem cells are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle, uterus etc.

When someone who suffers from sickle cell takes stem cell products, the product activates the stem cell in the person's body and the stem cell in turn rejuvenates, and rebuild the sickle-shaped blood cells and makes it round so that blood and oxygen can flow through the vessels freely.

Does it really work? You may ask. Well there are so many real-life testimonies of people with sickle cell anemia that have been cured completely. This is just one from Mrs. Ajayi:

"My son suffers from sickle cell anemia and he attends the University of Lagos. Just last week he was brought home almost half dead because of crisis. He had infection of the spleen. Then a friend recommended stem cell treatment which I administered on my son. 

Later that day I went to meet that friend of mine at the bus stop. To my surprise, before I came back home, my son had left the house. Before that day, I took him to the hospital and the doctor said he had infection of the spleen. His urine was like coke. One of my friend lost her son to sickle cell anemia, so I was afraid I will lose mine too. 

But this therapy came to my rescue. Just two days the boy stood up and started walking. When I took him back to the hospital, the doctor said 'Madam, are you sure your son is a sickler?' I said my son had been a sickler for 18 years and now this treatment has taken care of that."

This can be your testimony too. So use stem cell therapy to fight and win the battle against sickle cell anemia.

For more information and videos on stem cell therapy, call/WhatsApp 08067071175

Stem cell,, is how many in pack
Re: Fight And Win The Battle Against Sickle Cell Anemia by coolatlantic: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stem cell
15 sachets in one pack

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes (high Blood Sugar) Natural Treatments / What Are The Symptoms Of Menopause? / Look At This Deadly Scorpion I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.