Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife (75292 Views)

Paternity Saga: Dora Ezinne Kayode Demands Sons’ DNA Tests From Olanrewaju / "Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by dasparrow: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
ednut1:
Crack head and his outrageous demands. I blame the lady tho. Person don divorce 3 times you go chook head. Serves her right

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Eriokanmi: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Temidayo9:
So the news of the separation was true
you won't die if you spend just 3 minutes of your time reading the piece nah
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by dalass(f): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
No wonder he have the time to be going on tour when the home front is not at peace

One would have thought FFK will live peacefully peacefully with the mother of his kids after three separations from his previous wives.

I blame the lady. She saw money forgetting what happened to the other estranged wives would happen to her too....

Ex beauty queens and marrying older, well known men be like 5&6..... She should learn that not all that glitters is gold

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prescious:Fanny honnie who is bankrolling your tour?
Fkk:What kind of STUPID question is that?am I your mate? bankroll who,when,how?
Prescious:Abeg your pardon fanny.
Fkk: I said U must be very stupid,infact stupidity runs in your family.
Prescious:U call my family stupid?
Fkk:Yes your mother is stupid
Prescious:it is your mother that is stupid,U cocaine sniffer.
Fkk:What U called me a sniffer!SLAP prescious..Twuack!!
Prescious: U slap me!I will pack out!!I will divorce U!U useless junkie!!!Onya Ara!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
FarahAideed:

Is she that powerful?

Boss, na lie, she not get any power, she is a full time blackmailer and evil blogger.

See what I just saw on the internet

https://blogreportersng./
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by bizzibodi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
iboboyswag:
The simp is always advising people to enter into negotiations with him... Hungry old fool.

Hungry fkk,hungry lawyer grin grin grin 2billion cowries dem no go see.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by bluefilm: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Does he want to use the 2 Billion to pay for the divorce?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by samwillyco1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Noted, fear women if you want to live long
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by wellmax(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmm, this man continually attacks Prof Yemi Osibanjo even without any provocation. And Prof maintained dignified silence. I'm not surprised with all that is happening to him lately. He better repents or his doom will come speedily.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by semyman: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Thief come and collect.

Now you can feel the sefia pain?

Buhari should be claiming 2 Trillion Naira in libel suit from you for all your foolish and unfounded insults

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by OZIOGU1: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good for Him grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by dasparrow: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
meobizy:
The man has no shame and nothing to lose if the remainder of the story comes out. I have noticed women love violent men, whether physical or emotional, over simps. This female could have most men under the age of forty but chose a serial divorcee. Her replacement is already by the corner. E no dey hard these kind men to find women.

Don't generalize all women. After all, your mother is a woman too. I guess your father beats her up everyday. Perhaps the women in your family love violent men. Have you met all women on earth to know whether they all like violent men?

The problem I see here is that many women in Nigeria worship men with money so that is why these set of money worshipping women are willing to hook up with abusive men.

Some of these women also suffer from low self esteem so they attract the wrong men. Some grew up in homes where they saw their mothers get beat up by their fathers so they think that is how a marriage ought to be and end up attracting abusive men into their lives. There are many reasons why some women end up with the wrong spouse.
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by zeedas(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
this is how all enemy of buhari will end up

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by BennyDon: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
He's got extremely short fuse, aswear grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by lekki1444: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
this crazy ol nigga chop chikwendu come clean mouth now he dey bounce. this life nor balance at all undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
This one go talk wetin pass her mouth. All these yeye bloggers self.
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by peacettw: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Poor kids
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by emerged01(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
This man is a disgrace to man. He always in news for wrong reason. Separating from his 4th wife how can someone that cannot head a home head a country?
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Anaerobi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
this man is passing tru alot dis days.
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by EMMY76: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
ednut1:
Crack head and his outrageous demands. I blame the lady tho. Person don divorce 3 times you go chook head. Serves her right

Our igbo ladies are really very greedy a very beautiful lady like chiwendu who was even a former beauty queen is supposed to have settled down with a young promising man within her age bracket but greed for money didn't allow her take the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by victorDanladi: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
lets call a spade a spade, if someone wrote those things about you or your family and they were false what will you do?...it's not about him being a former drug addict here, malicious information might have been spread about him and he is just looking for a way to set the record straight.

People tend to believe what they read on news platforms; and for God sakes why drag his kids into the publication. This things are wrong and must not be supported because anyone can be victim....thank you
But he can write rubbish falsehoods about Osinbajo, Buhari and Tinubu

Igbos and support for stupidity,now that he is done fucking another biafran pussy,will you still leak his ass

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by TheMostComplex1: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=solmus post=94021413]cool

Fani Kayode no want mess with Stella Dimokorkus of old Encomium and SDK blog .. if he tries it his own don finish be that

.[/quote
Ok. So you want Stella Dimokorkus to fight dirty with FFK.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
PearlStreet:

FFK lies about others but worse things than what he wished others have now befallen him.
His kids would be dragged into this because he has involved the kids of other people in his madness.
If he doesn't like it, let him go and hang himself.

If he wants to deny anything, let him bring DNA tests first before anything.
to be the father of any child has nothing to do with whether you are biologically related to them or not. I don't think he needs any DNA test to prove anything to anybody. As long has he has decided to accept them as his own then no problems. If they are his biological kids then it's also fine as long as he is playing his fatherly role in their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
With the step FEMI Fani-Kayode is towing it shows that is damn BROKE.
The other day with journalist is #5B today now with Stella is #2B.

Hope somebody is doing the mathematics.
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Olu3939(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Maybe the wife was STUPID!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by skaramanga: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Farki:

Nobody to bankroll him again.

Don’t mind d cocaine addict. He thinks everybody is like Goodluck Jonathan that was abusing and that he was manoevering upandan till he gave him billions of campaigns fund to manage, which he ended up stealing,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by skaramanga: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
MoIbrahim:

What about the allegation of borrowed sperm? She mean FFK no dey function well be dat o grin

Na so dem talk.

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
victorDanladi:

But he can write rubbish falsehoods about Osinbajo, Buhari and Tinubu

Igbos and support for stupidity,now that he is done fucking another biafran pussy,will you still leak his ass
to engage in your kind of rhetoric is to lower my intellectual level to your own.

First of dude, you are rude, uncouth, ill-mannered and lack respect.

Second of all, you are a Buhari sympathizer aka ZOMBIE. From my own personal observation people who support his person are unintelligent and you are proving to be no different.
For your information and since you decided to divert this particular discussion, Osibanjo is dull and dim-witted, Buhari is entirely Clueless and Tinubu is a thief of gigantuan proportion and a thug. One of the top 3 most corrupt governor between 1999 to 2007.

Goodnight!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Jimbadly: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
This one is always pained when they write something bad about him cheesy forgetting that what goes around comes around

Witches and wizards go soon render this one useless with the way he's going about fighting everybody cheesy and spending his money on lawyers

All bloggers needs to do is to keep churning out series of news about him ( especially his dark past as a crackhead ) undecided then we go know how many people he will sue to court angry

When he was busy abusing Lai Mohammed and Bola Tinubu that they have chronic mouth odour he was enjoying it grin now the chicken has come home to roost

Tinubu truly has chronic mouth odor. Check the attached picture below.

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by victorDanladi: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
to engage in your kind of rhetoric is to lower my intellectual level to your own.

First of dude, you are rude, uncouth, ill-mannered and lack respect.

Second of all, you are a Buhari sympathizer aka ZOMBIE. From my own personal observation people who support his person are unintelligent and you are proving to be no different.
For your information and since you decided to divert this particular discussion, Osibanjo is dull and dim-witted, Buhari is entirely Clueless and Tinubu is a thief of gigantuan proportion and a thug. One of the top 3 most corrupt governor between 1999 to 2007.

Goodnight!!!! angry
You sound soo frustrated.
Take it easy.
Life is not that difficult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by Ghokes(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
2 Billion to bankroll him
Re: Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife by MrJibana: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

https://punchng.com/fani-kayode-separates-from-wife-demands-n2bn-from-blogger/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

This man and 'billion' na 5 & 6 grin grin
Na so em threaten daily trust newspaper with 6bn... He needs to be calming down sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.