Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message (4270 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by CallMeDrino: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode’s Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To Instagram With Veiled Message Amid Separation Reports

Igbere TV reports that Precious Chikwendu the estranged wife of a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode returned to Instagram on Thursday after a two-day break with a veiled message.

News of trouble in her marriage had been in the news for a while but was confirmed on Wednesday.

In her Instagram post, Chikwendu quoted Psalm 126, speaking about being free from captivity.

“When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad,” she wrote.

A family source had told Igbere TV on Wednesday that the separation was necessitated due to a health challenge which Chikwendu has been trying to manage since she wedded Fani-Kayode in 2014.

Chikwendu underwent a surgical operation for an undisclosed ailment in July. The couple were still together at the time.

The source further said, among other reasons, that the ex-minister and Chikwendu had misunderstandings over “unapproved outings”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364936/ffks-estranged-wife-precious-chikwendu-returns-ig-veiled-message/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Jafar1: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uhm
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by ACxxxMAN: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
She couldn't endure His madness despite all the Stolen millions at her mercy. Fani na real crack head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by overdrive(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Millimann: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
So the story is true

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Amotolongbo(f): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
She couldn't endure His madness despite all the Stolen millions at her mercy. Fani na real crack head
You don’t know about the story, yet you rushed to comment

4 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Samyj247: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Any woman weh de wear snake clothe I de fear dem. FFK didn't miss anything...forget the bible stuffs she wrote online

6 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by tutudesz: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
On approved outings Anyway FFK na crazy man and only a crazy woman can stay with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Nord5200: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I will be eating rice with beans this night grin grin

That's thier own case !!

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Karemarealty288(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Don't throw stone if you live in a glass house.

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Azyne(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goes to show that FFK was a real mad man
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
so she sabi who God bi
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Kobicove(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Keshinr0:
so she sabi who God bi
grin
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by TheChameleon: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
angry
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Ezmans: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jafar1:
Uhm
eastern women are beautiful not afonja women with two colour body

4 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
When money dey flow, you no dey captivity abi? Na now you just know.
Shebi 2 of Una dey craze, make Una pack Una madness enter under one bridge go settle am.

3 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Psalm126: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why is she quoting me

#psalm126 cheesy

Psalms 126:1-2
[1]When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream.
[2]Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by NobleAngell(f): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawaooooo! God dey see something ooooooo.
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Stories like this scares the hell out of me.
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by NobleAngell(f): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Psalm126:
Why is she quoting me

#psalm126 cheesy

Psalms 126:1-2
[1]When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, We were like those who dream.
[2]Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
FFK is that you?
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Psalm126: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
FFK is that you?
not me oooo cheesy grin
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by asanwafo: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
This man just dey smash igbo ladies dey go. number 1 was Bianca number 2was chinwendu. Who knows how many he has smashed that we were not told about

2 Likes

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by LadySarah: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
E reach to go for testimony in church. FFK no be small meat. His type is dried meat. Atakata elo.
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Openbusiness: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by purples25(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't know why but I feel sad that it didn't work out between them.
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by TheChameleon: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ezmans:
eastern women are beautiful not afonja women with two colour body

Yeah. Yeebos have the monopoly on brothels.

Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of your women are sluts. Your mum and sisters inclusive. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Kuku kill the Madman Madam cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:02am On Sep 18, 2020
purples25:
I don't know why but I feel sad that it didn't work out between them.
...especially for those cute and lovely kids.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by Eriggs: 1:04am On Sep 18, 2020
TheChameleon:

Yeah. Yeebos have the monopoly on brothels.

Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of your women are sluts. Your mum and sisters inclusive. undecided
nnamdi say that true true? shocked
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by solmus: 1:14am On Sep 18, 2020
If Fani Kayode and Kemi Olunloye could accuse this innocent looking woman of mental illness and physical violence then we know Fani Kayode and Kemi are never to be trusted with facts
Re: FFK's Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Returns To IG With Veiled Message by daddytime(m): 3:48am On Sep 18, 2020
FFK and that other septic mouth wey dey Villa make dey suspect every Femi wey I know these days.

Garrulous people.

Then throw Kemi into the mix and you'd get a messy cocktail.

This is what Yorubas call "oloshi se ore oloshi".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Mark Angel Wife And Kids You Probably Didn’t Know About / Who Will Win This Fight On 26th December Between Portable And Charles Okocha / Yoruba Actress Bisi Komolafe Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.