Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This (3865 Views)

Npower: Payment Pause Will Not Exceed This Month / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way / Pause Factory Resources Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits ONLY given legitimate opportunities to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

This could be your chance. People are enrolling and time is counting don't say I didn't tell you. wink

Public Notice: This is No Fraudulent Scheme thanks. Anybody who calls me a scammer I leave you to the judgment of God the Almighty him alone will judge between you and I if I don't intend to scam. Please, be careful what you say about people when you do not have verifiable facts.

4 Likes

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by sulaimon22: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Mickeydray(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Arewaitech: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by UsoroNdia: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
I’m interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Ezypretty: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am interested 08068394804
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Princelarry304: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Interested.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by michigano(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Hi sir, I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls, guys check my signature and send an e-mail. I wouldn't want to discuss any further on the thread. Send me a message through email on my signature and you will get an appropriate response. Thanks.

As you indicate your interest in the trend; consequently, reply with an email, or else you will achieve no response.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by EQUALROGHT: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested . ndijennoo @gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by VEXT: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
obshzl:
Pls, guys check my signature and send an e-mail. I wouldn't want to discuss any further on the trend. Send me a message through email on my signature and you will get an appropriate response. Thanks.

As you indicate your interest in the trend; consequently, reply with an email, or else you will achieve no response.
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
i'm interested. 08038607610. mail address Emmanuelobiabo2015@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by lewj(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by identitylenz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
How legitimate and trustworthy is your word op?

1 Like

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by namiji2598: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am interested sire!!I will try all my possible best to buy data and send a mail to u tomorrow..... please
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by youngking22(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
am interested ezedavidson6@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by TobyJohn(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested sir johntoby784@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by IhateMyDad: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
interested boss princeneche111@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by breadfruit1: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 18, 2020
I am interested. Email : precioussamuel.salami@gmail.com. Phone NO: 08121917178
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Adewunmibaba(m): 5:33am On Sep 18, 2020
I’m interested.... 07adewunmi@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Ezypretty: 5:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Pls I don't know how to check your signature and send you a mail. Contact me with my number above. Thanks
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by chi4paul: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by maiiilooo(m): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested Istark7143@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Vecto(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
arshraaf@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by TheVerdict: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2020
I am interested.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by jodavid(m): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by blingxx(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested.. Adeblingxx@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by deewhy13(f): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested pls.... below are my contacts 08034124224 oyinwolaoladayo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Countries With The Most Unemployed Graduates / Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! / Having Issues Updating Your Password In Npower Nasims Portal? Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.