Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week (483 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
During this lockdown, due to my greediness, I was looking for ways to make money even though I didn't need it. I haste to make quick money, I fell into the hands of scammers who said I could get double the amount I invested. I didn't have any money of my own so I decided to use my mum's money. I had easy access her account because she used my number to open the account. I invested N45,000 but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I want to pay off the money on my own before she finds out even if it means I have to borrow but even if I have people to lend me the money, I can't provide a good reason for needing that kind of money. And they would surely tell my mum about it if I should tell them the truth. So far, I have been able to pay off N14,500 remaining N30,500. She is going to check the account next week and I can't raise the money before then. Please can anybody lend me the money or show me how I can get that money in 1 week? I don't want her to find out about it at all because she won't ever trust me with her money again and I don't want that to happen. I'm open to any criticism. Thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by benzene00: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
You can bring the 14,500 You have already raised lemme double it for You.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pele..
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Kriss216: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Use that 14,500 and stake on Chelsea to win Liverpool. The odd is 3.10

14,500*3.10 = 44,950.

You welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by merieam16(f): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin orisirisi radara full dis forum

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na so so werey full this forum

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by XXXXTENTACION: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Use that 14,500 and stake on Chelsea to win Liverpool. The odd is 3.10

14,500*3.10 = 44,950.

You welcome.
Mr poster no mind this guy bring that money wey you get e get one baba i know wey go help you settle this matter sharp sharp. cheesy
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
benzene00:
You can bring the 14,500 You have already raised lemme double it for You.

I believe one lesson is enough.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Dabyes:
During this lockdown, due to my greediness, I was looking for ways to make money even though I didn't need it. I haste to make quick money, I fell into the hands of scammers who said I could get double the amount I invested. I didn't have any money of my own so I decided to use my mum's money. I had easy access her account because she used my number to open the account. I invested N45,000 but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I want to pay off the money on my own before she finds out even if it means I have to borrow but even if I have people to lend me the money, I can't provide a good reason for needing that kind of money. And they would surely tell my mum about it if I should tell them the truth. So far, I have been able to pay off N14,500 remaining N30,500. She is going to check the account next week and I can't raise the money before then. Please can anybody lend me the money or show me how I can get that money in 1 week? I don't want her to find out about it at all because she won't ever trust me with her money again and I don't want that to happen. I'm open to any criticism. Thanks in advance

Go and do bricklayer helper job and raise the money,learn from your mistake and move on, there is no double money anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saying Merry Christmas And Happy New Year / Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. / Mattress Protector-what To Look For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.