Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) (71019 Views)

Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Asokobieke: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
zikcash:
Where d cash?
. If u ask me .....na who I go ask.......
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Exodora: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2020
ObaKlaz:
This is just a square-shaped piggy bank, AKA Kolo. You'd be trying to press the damn buttons and electricity will zap your finger.

In fact, this ain't no ATM, this is a popcorn machine!
c
Popcorn machine ? In your entire life you can't get close that efulefu
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by ObaKlaz: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Exodora:
c
Popcorn machine ? In your entire life you can't get close that efulefu
AMEN!!! God forbid that I would get close to this level of mediocrity.

And may he be the standard you aspire to your entire life. May you never exceed him.

Please, say amen too.

Stupid girl calling people 'efulefu' up and down. Go out, travel, see the world, expand your horizon, so that you'd stop celebrating crap!
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by jesseokoro: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipigs are talented, if only their warlord didn't lead them into an unnecessary battle that they couldn't win, they would have been ahead of so many other ethnicities in the country, nevertheless Ojukwu must be proud
I think you should use your head. Who're pigs? Check yourself before you say anything. There's a tribe that we all know to be very dirty, and there's another tribe we know to be more dirty, they don't even bath. I know you're from one of them. And you open your mouth to call Igbos pigs. Wonders shall never end...
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by GUY85: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipigs are talented, if only their warlord didn't lead them into an unnecessary battle that they couldn't win, they would have been ahead of so many other ethnicities in the country, nevertheless Ojukwu must be proud

You aren't different from your elders
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by after4: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
sorry i mean a thread. i will like to respond to someone's request as a fresh thread
Osanoghodua1:

Just click quote and all the post will be copied but reduce the message to avoid spam. Like I remove some of your messages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos / For Atm Users, See The 20 Most Guessed Atm Pin Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.