Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) (71020 Views)

Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton / Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
How I wish he would be encouraged but instead BBN would be sponsored
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chidexter:

The way you subtly shaded and praised the igbos here is legendary. I don't know whether to like or unlike this your post.
Igbos are not ipigs.
He meant his generation are pigs

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by manunitedbabes: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
after4:
Please I want to make a post in response to what someone posted here but I don't know how to. Mod guidance please. Thank you
Click on the person's Quote and then you will see the comment, scroll down to the last word which is [/quote]; then enter to start writing from another line or paragraph ... then you are good to go grin grin grin
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Chidexter(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mummyfour:
Igbos are not ipigs.
He meant his generation are pigs

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipigs are talented, if only their warlord didn't lead them into an unnecessary battle that they couldn't win, they would have been ahead of so many other ethnicities in the country, nevertheless Ojukwu must be proud
Igbos are not ipigs. I guess you mean your family are pigs: ipigs

2 Likes

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Flier: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Foolish boy
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Flier: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
samwillyco1:
How I wish he would be encouraged but instead BBN would be sponsored
Encourage nonsense? Someone that supposed to be a carpenter
What is creative about that piggy bank

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Toscarel: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
While his agemates in the north would build bombs if they were half as intelligent

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by boladale123: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
What a joke .
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
It's cool anyway !
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by aremunojeem(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
boladale123:
What a joke .
You don't mine it
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Encouraging, but which bank is going to patronize the boy and install the ATM?
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipigs are talented, if only their warlord didn't lead them into an unnecessary battle that they couldn't win, they would have been ahead of so many other ethnicities in the country, nevertheless Ojukwu must be proud

You just accepted the fact the Igbos are good despite your obvious display of hatred. Your hatred will lead you nowhere don't hate any person or group of persons

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Honchoslim16(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

I just love creative people!

Period!

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by LordKushmann(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

My nigga! educating illiterate Nigerians since 1914. Ride on, you are the true son of the soil.

Udo dịrị gị nwa nna. Las las anyị ga-enwe mmeri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Very creative, kudos to the boy.

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by gojgyt: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yep, igbo always top tier, leave the yoruba internet warriors who prefer to rant online than tell you to your face

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by miqos02(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
slivertongue:
hope he won't manufacture ATM cards
I actually thought he manufactured an ATM card
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Senatorbng(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
The making of a fraudster
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by SILVERLINES: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
you are such an idiot
From the rock earth north you hail from what are you useful for even Ur ancestral origin have no record of good work in their name. Useless bunch of terrorist and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Karlovich: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
SILVERLINES:
you are such an idiot
From the rock earth north you hail from what are you useful for even Ur ancestral origin have no record of good work in their name. Useless bunch of terrorist and bandits.
I'm not a northerner
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Cashbiz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
after4:
Please I want to make a post in response to what someone posted here but I don't know how to. Mod guidance please. Thank you
Just click quote
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Kelvin5214: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yoruba people are known for boasting, even in academics. They enjoy feeling themselves e when they are completely empty. Chai legendary Chinua Achebe, wole shoyinka stole ur birth right with noise. Its well

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
Shame on you!!
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Miracle1991: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Landexpert:
Wow..
This is amazing and crude talent.... If only the government can properly train this talented mind, this will be a big plus to our country.

We are real estate professionals....Check our signature for genuine real estate deals
everything must'nt be government. Even you or some business men can help that guy.

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by edochie12: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
after4:
go to quote below the post
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by SILVERLINES: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
I'm not a northerner

Where the heck are you from?
anyways I don't care, any day you insult the people of Biafra nation amadioha go fire you
Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is not an invention, this is crap.

1 Like

Re: Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) by Karlovich: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
SILVERLINES:

Where the heck are you from?
anyways I don't care, any day you insult the people of Biafra nation amadioha go fire you
Amadioha should please give me ewedu to it, I'm famished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos / For Atm Users, See The 20 Most Guessed Atm Pin Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.