Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (81854 Views)

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government / Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment / El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by zinaunreal(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2020
If Nigerians participate in this nonsense I will get another passport

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by mindtricks: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2020
And it seems this is still just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by chidooh1: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2020
There was a country
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by MuttleyLaff: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2020
olatade:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has directed Nigerians with accounts in any financial institutions to obtain, complete and submit Self – Certification Forms to their respective financial institutions.

The financial institutions comprise of banks, insurance companies and others.

The forms, according to a tweet thread from the verified account of the Government of Nigeria explained that the forms are required by the relevant financial institutions to carry out due diligence procedures in line with the Income Tax Regulations 2019.

h t tps://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/fg-directs-all-account-holders-in-financial-institutions-to-re-register-despite-bnv/

coolcharm:
The Egyptians and Taxmasters are here.

An irresponsible and insensitive government.

They can keep the schools locked down but want to force everyone to go to the Banks.

In less than 1 week:

Fuel price... Boom!

Electricity tarrif... Boom!!

Then this!

Yet minimum wage is below 25k in most states.

Where are all the 4+4 and sai Baba people?

Well... We are all in this together smiley

One Man saw through it all.

"The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms-and desperate power-seekers with empty promises."

~ Goodluck Jonathan, 19th February, 2015.

kokomilala:
Nigeria is trapped within the claustrophobia of collapse. Whether it will come out of it, I'm not positive about it at all..

psucc:
Tàx things.

But this government is truly bereft of ideas. Revenue are raised by expanding the tax base/net and not stifling businesses. How many businesses would have sprung up should government has generated and distributed steady power, expand road infrastructure, encourage local production, enhance education, etc.

But all they are after is who drives Benz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bEE1QbOvDQ

You can, if you want to, skip to mark 02:05 minute mark to listen to Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, Vice President of the Republic of Ghana's speech

02:06 ... let me tell
02:09 you what this Vice President of Ghana
02:14 presented
02:15 he's a bomb that is what I call
02:19development. Listen to him ladies and
02:23 gentlemen ...

There is a Joseph de Maistre saying that goes like this: "Every nation gets the government it deserves" meaning that a nation gets the leaders and/or government it's deserves

People ... dont want to acknowledge that the evil government, is a reflection of the community, village, town, city, society, country, a reflection of US!

GlassDoc:
Not all Nigerians are in love with their oppressors... Some just need the kind of "push" that a Sowore promises. There is nothing to love about the present crop of leaders/rulers in Nigeria.

MuttleyLaff:
"There is nothing that comes from above, that the earth cannot take. All these tactics, that there are hidden games, you dont know about and cant fight, are successfully being used to emasculate and undermine the aspirations of any with visions of seeing or working for, a better Nigeria, on its feet and at full potential

... the journey of a thousand miles began with the first step of educating all the people in Nigeria who are entitled to vote in the election and/or sensitising PVC carrying voters that they have no business of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Youths can make can make a difference of the outcome of the 2019 February 16th election because more than 60% of Nigeria's population are aged below 25. With political fortitude and if no compromises, the right candidate with clear cut and spelled out digital ideas of how to transform the the country, alleviate poverty, turn the country into a construction site thereby give rise to mass employment, tackle the epileptic power supply problem with 21st century innovative solution etcetera will win but then, if people prefer another 4 years of between the devil and the deep blue sea, well, what more I can say than just, as you lay your bed ...

Who has bewitched us Nigeria?
The elitists and the corruptible biased media outlets who are all indifferent to the hardship, throngs of sufferring, woes and the unfortunate conditions of the common man, have seared their conscience and sold the country and its citizenry down the river.

Nigeria is at a crossroads, at an opportunity watershed moment, where and when we can take our destiny into our own hands, but the youths that ought to know better, the youths that should see visions, arent seeing nada, but, for crumbs on the table and floor, they have camped tent with the elitists and corruptible elements shafting the whole nation. They are pitching tents with those who once they get in power again, will turn blind eyes to acts of stealing the country blind
"
- Politics / Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by MuttleyLaff: 7:17am On Jan 18

As you lay your bed, lie in it. I didnt finish my sentence in the above red inverted commas with the "lie in it" last three words before, I have now. Enjoy the change. Mtcheew.

Check my Nairaland Profile portal. Free Sowore now!

MuttleyLaff:
Open\business, prove me wrong in 2023, that there is nothing to love about the present crop of leaders/rulers in Nigeria
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by edoairways: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2020
BigBashiru:

What is needed on Nigerian roads is enforcement of driving regulations and laws and prosecuting overspeeders, mounting speed cameras and strong traffic offences court- Nigerians are very undisciplined now now thinkers who seldom think about the implications of overspending and one way driving
Some Nigerians
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by directonpc(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by mypersonalty: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Where is Ogún lákáayé oshìnmalé when you need him

Senior man... Please, share me your weekend game, thanks.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by delawal: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2020
d yorubas helped in bringing this failure upon nigerians

5 Likes

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Crypto wallets to the rescue. Useless bunch of criminals looking for how to monitor us and tax us accordingly without fulfilling their part of the bargain. Spits!

4 Likes

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by faceland: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2020
During this COVID-19 where it is hard to enter bank? How is this practical?
So they cannot steal oil money now they want to face the citizens?
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Tomiwa69(m): 12:52am On Sep 18, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
hmm
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Sleevia: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2020
obiekunie2:

be ready for prison be that my brother.

they will jail sooooo many people to take them do example,

U go come drag me from my house na...

Jail fire.

I will not be used to fund any wreckless lifestyle of bastards after suffering for my money. It won't happen.

Quote me again after 2023. Till then have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2020
olatade:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/fg-directs-all-account-holders-in-financial-institutions-to-re-register-despite-bnv/

Even as we are getting nothing from them? They still want to milk us dry?

The VAT we pay, shouldn't it be enough? They should leave us the poor people alone abeg.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by sportFX: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2020
And the idiots will make it compulsory to have a tax ID before registration
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by RuggedSniper: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by prophetfire: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2020
brainpulse:
Great, nobody must be exempted from BVN
. Sai babarian, did you read the news at all? E no go better for the person we do una this.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Emmanueledu(m): 1:39am On Sep 18, 2020
I’m just tired of this current administration��‍♂️
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Eniolakiite(f): 2:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Interesting....

By the way, here is a video of mine if you are trying to make a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--owNh2YIZ0
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Thieves.. You've taken too much from us..
What is remaining is for you to come to our respective homes and separate us from our wives.. What a dam nation?

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by greatokeke16: 2:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Good wisdom.
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by ikorodureporta: 2:06am On Sep 18, 2020
na for everyone to write jobless put for the form.. make efcc come ask how funds take dey enta

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Agugbadin: 2:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Benito25:
sai baba until 2027�

May God open your eyes and brain to see and know the truth
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 18, 2020
i weep for nigeria
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Goodman247: 2:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Don't they have data and bvn, clueless FG
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by tope777(m): 2:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Sai babarism are now deaf and dumb grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by RuddyFusion(m): 2:56am On Sep 18, 2020
aoshea18:
This was "announced" on twitter by an account that belongs to the government of Nigeria. I believe that account might have been hacked. To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been any information on this from the CBN. Banks have not notified their customers. This is fishy. Twitter accounts have been getting hacked a lot lately. Moreover you do not announce Policy on Twitter.

I just checked the CBN website again. No news on this. Please take this with a pinch of salt. Nothing of the sort on the FIRS website as well.

I first saw it in a national daily advert by FIRS Guardian newspaper of Thursday ....SO it's real it's not fake it's from that new aboki at FIRS

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by RuddyFusion(m): 2:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Interesting....

By the way, here is a video of mine if you are trying to make a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--owNh2YIZ0

My decision is simply to come meet you where you are even if it's agege or daura
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by adeoba2008(m): 3:01am On Sep 18, 2020
Is it during this COVID that they supposed to be doing this? No reg sef you stay hours under canopy before entering the bank. Sowore is right about this government.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by Brushstrokes20: 3:11am On Sep 18, 2020
This eternally doomed and useless govt of self serving thieves is the most discombobulated on the surface of the earth!

The shithole is ruled by irredeemable Lunatics! *Spits *

1 Like

Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by nams77: 3:14am On Sep 18, 2020
softset:
Do we really have people that think in this government? What will having that data do ?

This is not just sickening but embarrassing.

What was the purpose of BVN ?

More tax. The last line of that article says it all
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by FlyHeight: 3:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN by ShinnBet: 3:40am On Sep 18, 2020
They want to start taxing your savings

This govt ehh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.