Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" (561 Views)

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted / Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics) / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
This movie was so over rated that I decided to download it today, from the begining to the end there was nothing interesting about it.
Mehn… I would have make good use of the 2 hours.
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Pofgrace(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Which of the joker sir hindi or american?
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pofgrace:

Latin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pofgrace:
The American own with Joaquin Phoenix as main character.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:

Latin grin
The American own with Joaquin Phoenix as main character.
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by lordm(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
You wouldn't get even if it was explained to you.

Its a great movie

1 Like

Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by DICKstractor: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
It was a great movie

I know you were expecting a power pack action movie but you were disappointed
The storyline is great, only if you followed joker from the time of batman
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by shaggy007(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2020
I understood it perfectly, but it wasn't what I expected too.

I was disappointed.

So overrated

5 Likes

Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2020
shaggy007:
I understood it perfectly, but it wasn't what I expected too.

I was disappointed.

So overrated
I tell you, so so over rated, sometimes this movie industries have a way of hyping shit.
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Thanos1000: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Someone tell me why joker have to kill that woman at the end part... Joker is pure shit, overhyped mofo
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Tab4kids(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2020
My own experience with it was so bad that I couldn’t even finish it. At a point it felt i was going around in circles watching it
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Tab4kids:
My own experience with it was so bad that I couldn’t even finish it. At a point it felt i was going around in circles watching it
Exactly, I wanted quiting it at mid point but I muster the courage to complete and it was the worst decision I took. That movie is shit
Re: I Just Wasted My 2 Hours Watching The “JOKER" by lifenija: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
the part where joker met little bruce was a no no for me.

bruce was already a teenager with issues not a kid looking like a simp.

and i was expecting the legendary falling in to acid that made him go insane because he was trying to provide for his pregnant wife and not his sick mother.

dc always use their hands to spoil their work.

thats why justice league movie got two version

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips / Meet The Adebanjos & Last Flight To Abuja Snag Awards At The 2012 BEFFTA Awards / Lionel Richie Murders then In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.