Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

3 Months Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Months Pregnancy (2615 Views)

Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Months Pregnancy by masss: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
hello fam, my wife is 10 weeks pregnant but we are willing to abort it. Our son is little over a year old and now isn't the time for another baby so we have decided to terminate it. Pls i need to know the best way possible to get it done without any problems, i' ll be more than happy if i can get answers as soon as possible since everyday counts .
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Ekeseges(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
I say no to abortion. Let your wife give birth to the baby and you would never regret it.Many women out there are looking for children. Pls say no to abortion.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Ethanuella: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please don't waste the life of that innocent child. Biko!

When she delivers, make enquires about the most suitable birth control method for her and implement it.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by yanabasee1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Never consent to that...... If there's any complications at the end and she's unable to conceive again, She'll forever put the blamed on you ....

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Olunmercy56(f): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
I beg you in the name of Jesus, don't abort it please embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by longetivity(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
you should be arrested for attempted murder

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Abilistic(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
masss:
hello fam, my wife is 10 weeks pregnant but we are willing to abort it. Our son is little over a year old and now isn't the time for another baby so we have decided to terminate it. Pls i need to know the best way possible to get it done without any problems, i' ll be more than happy if i can get answers as soon as possible since everyday counts .

Buy her two tablets of FOLIC ACID. She should be taking it daily, because of the acidic components of the drug the pregnancy will be terminated.
Congratulations

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please don't do it, leave it l beg you in God's name. Your wife will be fine, una go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by lilyheaven: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Your son is a year already, and you are saying he is small, he is old enough to senior a baby, . some dey carry belle after three months of delivery. You will be more careful after this baby

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by bjprodint(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abilistic:

Buy her two tablets of FOLIC ACID. She should be taking it daily, because of the acidic components of the drug the pregnancy will be terminated.
Congratulations
alpha legend!
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by fatymore(f): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Don't...

Don't be a victim of unfortunate circumstances and had I known angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by bjprodint(f): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
my former landlord's wife became pregnant in her late 40s after two kids,her first child then was a boy who was 13yrs old while d second a girl was 10yrs old.

the woman and her husband tried seriously to abort the pregnancy due to shame dat what would people say cos her daughters from a previous marriage were already giving birth.

they tried to abort the pregnancy but it didnt work out,so they accepted their fate.

they gave birth to a son who will be four years by november.

do you know that her first son died last month at the age of 16.
imagine dat she suceeded in aborting dat little boy,what would her story be like.now the little boy is the one dat dat makes her happy now.

Nobody will die ijn but God is not a wicked God,everything happens for a reason.that baby coming may just be the child that will bring blessings to ur home.

my mum was also 3 months pregnant for our second born while nursing our first born.my mum is late now but my siblings,dad and i look up to our second born,she doesnt have money but she cares for us,dhe is the pillar still holding us together.imagine dat she was aborted.

dont abort that pregnancy,dont see the anger of GOD.!

14 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by kodix(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Give birth to d child and give it to me I will train f child to highest level

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by merieam16(f): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Abort it and you will never give birth again angry
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Blacckrod(f): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Go to any federal hospital. Please avoid quacks and roadside clinics.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Bigsunny01(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2020
Why should a married man have dis wicked thought in his heart for God sake?

Instead of celebrating, i don't understand

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by poiunt: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2020
I dont support abortion, infact it is illegal in Nigeria.

What stops you guys from using a condom or other means of contraceptives.

If you are aborting because of finances that make sense but because you have a little kid. I dont get it.

I still dont understand your aim, you are the man, since you guys have taken the decision, it is up to you guys.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by abhi0109: 1:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Get to know more about 3rd month pregnancy https://gynomart.com/third-month-pregnancy/.
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by makjo900: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2020
overzealous religious people have gotten here, op don't mind them. religion is one of the reasons Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and the north is plagued with several catastrophes
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by culf: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2020
don't terminate it please.
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by masss: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2020
pls i need more contributions towards the abortion, your inputs are important. Pls back off the "don't abort it crew"
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by makjo900: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
bjprodint:
my former landlord's wife became pregnant in her late 40s after two kids,her first child then was a boy who was 13yrs old while d second a girl was 10yrs old.

the woman and her husband tried seriously to abort the pregnancy due to shame dat what would people say cos her daughters from a previous marriage were already giving birth.

they tried to abort the pregnancy but it didnt work out,so they accepted their fate.

they gave birth to a son who will be four years by november.

do you know that her first son died last month at the age of 16.
imagine dat she suceeded in aborting dat little boy,what would her story be like.now the little boy is the one dat dat makes her happy now.

Nobody will die ijn but God is not a wicked God,everything happens for a reason.that baby coming may just be the child that will bring blessings to ur home.

my mum was also 3 months pregnant for our second born while nursing our first born.my mum is late now but my siblings,dad and i look up to our second born,she doesnt have money but she cares for us,dhe is the pillar still holding us together.imagine dat she was aborted.

dont abort that pregnancy,dont see the anger of GOD.!

nonsense grammer, why didn't you and your family hustle harder instead of depending on your poor sister to feed your family? which god isn't wicked, i hope it's not the christian god you are talking about cos he is the most wickedest, if he committed the atrocities he did in the bible in todays world, he be dealt with by the combination of the most notorious forces in the world.
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2020
You could either be aborting Cristiano Ronaldo or Adolf Hitler. Make a wise decision.
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by crackhaus: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2020
My own here is how/why did both of you allow it get to 10weeks before making a decision to terminate the pregnancy.

Y'all play too much mehn...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by GboyegaD(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
This one na gbege.
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Mindlog: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
masss:
pls i need more contributions towards the abortion, your inputs are important. Pls back off the "don't abort it crew"

You already made up your mind, why bring it here when you don't want to read posts from the "don't abort it crew"?

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by zed7: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
My foolish country men. Everything is about born, born and born. Couples have a right to abortion also, it's their personal decision.

The reason we are so poor and wretched and have online beggars everywhere is because some people's parents didn't have the courage to make logical decisions.

It's not all about giving birth, there is something also called being ready and being able to raise a child.

@OP, take your questions to a qualified doctor who can profer logical solutions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by Immacute: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Una want to abort it but if you want to have more in the future, you will for who to blame
Re: 3 Months Pregnancy by MrHighSea: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
poiunt:
I dont support abortion, infact it is illegal in Nigeria.

What stops you guys from using a condom or other means of contraceptives.

If you are aborting because of finances that make sense but because you have a little kid. I dont get it.

I still dont understand your aim, you are the man, since you guys have taken the decision, it is up to you guys.
It's because of finance na.
Dude can't spell out everything.

Money is God on its own.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me On Brands For My Washing Machine And Fridge (double Door) / What Makes You Appreciate Life? / Trapped In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.