Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend (1059 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / 3 Months Pregnancy / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend by Embase(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2020
These is fire on the mountain and everyone is confused and dumbfounded .
Before it was said that Rita Daniels who's the biological mother of Regina forced her daughter into marring a man old enough to be her father.
But now the news is different, a comment by an Instagram user has raised suspicions about the paternity of Regina Daniel’s unborn baby, since it was reported that Ned Nwoko could not impregnate a woman

Click below for the full details

https://yawabase.com/2020/05/who-is-responsible-for-regina-daniels-5-months-pregnancy-since-ned-nwoko-cannot-impregnate-a-woman.html
Re: Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend by FlordFlorez(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2020
Is that true?
Re: Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend by ahnie: 1:40pm On May 26, 2020
Please grow some sense.
Common sense is a beautiful flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

Ned nwoko can't impregnate a woman ..so I asked...whose kids are those bore to him by his wives?
Re: Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend by crackland: 3:29pm On May 26, 2020
ahnie:
Please grow some sense.
Common sense is a beautiful flower that doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

Ned nwoko can't impregnate a woman ..so I asked...whose kids are those bore to him by his wives?
Hello Ahnie cheesy
Re: Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend by ahnie: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
crackland:

Hello Ahnie cheesy
Hello crackland
Re: Who Is Responsible For Regina Daniel's 5 Months Pregnancy Says Ex-boyfriend by andyanders: 3:34am On May 27, 2020
Op, you must be sick. Is Ned Nwoko your mate? Why can't you allow the young lady - Regina enjoy her life? Is it poverty that has driven you to now reason that her former boyfriend is responsible for her pregnancy? I beleive that if your blood sister is in Reginah's shoes, you'll be sleeping in Ned's house. Reginah is enjoying her life and u are killing urself. Is she the first to marry an older man like Ned? What cant you and ur likes not do same to Yerima that married a 13 yr Egyptian baby? Nonsense post.

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Husband Because He Refused To Do Frog Jump-cossy Orjiafor / How To Know You Have A Sleep Disorder / Women!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.