Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You (275 Views)

Let Me Handle All Your Shipping For You / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor the
logistics of storage and cargo handling to their final destination and managing
employees and drivers so you can track all of your company shipment.

the advantage of this software is that it is a web system,
allowing users accessed from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone possessing an Internet
connection and a webservices api’s ready (only for cargo Shipment applications,
it comes with a very simple documenation which contain
all setup guidline.

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Pmoney247: 2:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Let’s have a chat on WhatsApp for business if you can do what you just advertised
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Lukos(m): 4:19am On Sep 18, 2020
How can like received a payment
Pmoney247:
Let’s have a chat on WhatsApp for business if you can do what you just advertised
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Message me with the whats App number above so i can send you demo to conform thanks
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2020

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
.....r

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2020
There's another thread in the business section that encompasses this same content. Don't know who is the true author of it now..
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
.....f
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
....m
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
....rlm

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by youngaliwa(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Daudaxp:
....m

I have few questions,
Does it have admin access,?
Can I generate tracking number,?
Can I update the current location of a package,?
When a parcel is tracked, will it show the travel history of the package like ups, dhl, and their likes use to do,?
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
deliver

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You by Daudaxp: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
hggh

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Thermal Printer / How To Get More Customers To Buy Whatever You Are Selling. / Joshua Udom Introduces 7 New Ways To Use LPO To Raise Business Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.