Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How To Create A Valid Paypal Account That Can Send,recieve & Withdraw In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Valid Paypal Account That Can Send,recieve & Withdraw In Nigeria (268 Views)

Here's How I opened a VALID Paypal Account for IM / How To Withdraw In Foreign Currency In Naija / How To Create A Valid Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Funds In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Valid Paypal Account That Can Send,recieve & Withdraw In Nigeria by Ezekweemmanuel2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
If you have ever done any business on the web whether it’s freelancing, buying things online, or working with a web company, you must have had to think about how to open a Paypal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria or how to receive the money especially if you are not in the same country as the company.

This brings a lot of issues as you begin to get concerned about the safety and credibility of the payment method you wish to use.

There are a lot of payment options ranging from direct bank transfer to crypto wallets to Payoneer, but I can assure you that the hassles of these are not worth it, you will be literally shocked at the requirements for all of these not to mention that our country’s terrible international image has made these requirements bigger than it should be, meaning a Nigerian receiving money from foreign sources is increasingly harder.

Well, I have a solution, it’s a world-trusted platform used by top sites all across the world Like Google, Fiverr, Upwork. It is by far the most popular monetary exchange platform on the web, tested and trusted by millions of people worldwide with no fears of money loss or fraud. It is called PayPal.

PayPal is the famous online wallet of an American financial institution registered in the United States and several other countries in the world. Other countries it is also registered in include Canada, Luxemburg, Singapore, Spain, and the U.K, etc.

Read More on how to open a valid Paypal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria by following the below link

https://nexprotocol.com/how-to-open-a-paypal-account-that-can-send-and-receive-money-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Business Owners Get In Here / I Buy And Sell Crypto Currency Such As Btc, Eth, Tron, Xrp / Who Got The Lucky Finger Today At Jumia Treasure Hunt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.