Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari (747 Views)

Anyone To Buy Me This Course Tonight as my New year gift? / Get This Software For Instant Recharge Card Printing / Make More Money Online Using This Software!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by tope6217: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Can this software development buy me Ferrari if yes HW can someone make it as a software developer
Re: Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Then go and start a business to become a billionaire, software development is not milk and cookies, most software developers aim to live a moderate life not one that is like these nonsense popstars.

5 Likes

Re: Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Except you become an entrepreneur. The salaries peak at 500k USD annually and that's for top tech American companies. If you want a Ferrari and a big mansion you have to go into entrepreneurship. Tech makes it easier though. You can build stuff that millions of people need and use and charge them for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by trytillmake(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Except you become an entrepreneur. The salaries peak at 500k USD annually and that's for top tech American companies. If you want a Ferrari and a big mansion you have to go into entrepreneurship. Tech makes it easier though. You can build stuff that millions of people need and use and charge them for it.

Spot on comment to add to it check this https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/072715/10-richest-most-successful-tech-geniuses.asp

Nor be say u go learn sitdan they look for fearrari money, u go use wat u know as a programmer to turn ideas to multi billon dollar applications
Meanwhile u don't even need to be a coder just get the idea that alone is enough.
Re: Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by Shinaayomi08: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2020
I need an auto clicker for my laptop... Can you create it at a price
Re: Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by juniorstar(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
trytillmake:

Spot on comment to add to it check this https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/072715/10-richest-most-successful-tech-geniuses.asp

Nor be say u go learn sitdan they look for fearrari money, u go use wat u know as a programmer to turn ideas to multi billon dollar applications
Meanwhile u don't even need to be a coder just get the idea that alone is enough.
ideas can be stolen!
Re: Can This Software Development Buy Me Ferrari by Bahat: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Shinaayomi08:
I need an auto clicker for my laptop... Can you create it at a price

What you autoclicking

(1) (Reply)

Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store / Softicu Tech Hub: Where To Learn Web Development Courses In Abia State. / Programming Language For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.