Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store (684 Views)

Build Your Car Racing Game In Blender / Just Made A Game In Js / 3 Easy Ways To Create Own Dino Game In Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oloko Designs Has Announced GAME CALLED LIFE is The World's Best Game in The Oloko Store of The Oloko Operating System. Congrats To Everyone Involved.

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by gfaruk(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wat a bad write up
Norhing is explanatory here
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by stanliwise(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
What is Oloko operating system?
Why is the device nor on?

1 Like

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
stanliwise:

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
stanliwise:

Let There Be Oloko Operating System and there was Oloko Operating System.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by stanliwise(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
techgeniusworld:

Carry your oloko operating system go
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
End123
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by airsaylongcome: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
techgeniusworld:

Tell us more about this OS. Was it built from scratch up? Runs on RISC or CISC? Arm64 or Intel/AMD x64? What PL was used to develop it? What drivers and devices can work with it?
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Tell us more about this OS. Was it built from scratch up? Runs on RISC or CISC? Arm64 or Intel/AMD x64? What PL was used to develop it? What drivers and devices can work with it?

All is Oloko. Oloko is The Future of The World.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by airsaylongcome: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2021
techgeniusworld:

All is Oloko. Oloko is The Future of The World.

Still doesn't answer the question asked. Tell us more about this OS. Was it built from scratch up? Runs on RISC or CISC? Arm64 or Intel/AMD x64? What PL was used to develop it? What drivers and devices can work with it?
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Still doesn't answer the question asked. Tell us more about this OS. Was it built from scratch up? Runs on RISC or CISC? Arm64 or Intel/AMD x64? What PL was used to develop it? What drivers and devices can work with it?

The Oloko Operating System was built by Tayo Oloko a former Unilag student. He founded the concept of Customised Shirts in Nigeria in 1994. The Oloko mobile devices are built in Nigeria. It is 100 percent Oloko in Nature. There are No American parts in it or Chinese Parts. All parts are created by Oloko Designs. There are no Sim cards in 90 percent of Oloko mobile devices and there is NO INTERNET OR BROWSING CAPABILITY in 95 percent of Oloko mobile devices. You have seen how Naira Marley's iPhone texts have been shown by the EFCC.
Oloko mobile devices are about consumer safety they cannot be Hacked since there is No internet in them and they cannot be spied on by Phone networks for government agencies. Communication is done by Olokolization , the mobile device and it's owner communicate with each other like best friends.
All the ARM you spoke about is for iPhone 13, 14, 15 and Android Smartphone like Tecno Camon 18 or Samsung Galaxy. 21, 22 or 23 it depends of what type of phone you buy in Nigeria via Jumia or going to computer Village Ikeja Lagos.
Oloko does not make Smartphones. Oloko Designs makes mobile devices for people who are tired of communication with people and want their own space to think and Conquer the World. You cannot get a Virus on an Oloko device since Nothing Can enter or Exit the device via transfer everything is by owner input . Even if you throw the device from a pedestrian brigde unto the ground below and a car runs over it it will still operate as it operated before. Omo I dey hungry.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by airsaylongcome: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
techgeniusworld:

The Oloko Operating System was built by Tayo Oloko a former Unilag student. He founded the concept of Customised Shirts in Nigeria in 1994. The Oloko mobile devices are built in Nigeria. It is 100 percent Oloko in Nature. There are No American parts in it or Chinese Parts. All parts are created by Oloko Designs. There are no Sim cards in 90 percent of Oloko mobile devices and there is NO INTERNET OR BROWSING CAPABILITY in 95 percent of Oloko mobile devices. You have seen how Naira Marley's iPhone texts have been shown by the EFCC.
Oloko mobile devices are about consumer safety they cannot be Hacked since there is No internet in them and they cannot be spied on by Phone networks for government agencies. Communication is done by Olokolization , the mobile device and it's owner communicate with each other like best friends.
All the ARM you spoke about is for iPhone 13, 14, 15 and Android Smartphone like Tecno Camon 18 or Samsung Galaxy. 21, 22 or 23 it depends of what type of phone you buy in Nigeria via Jumia or going to computer Village Ikeja Lagos.
Oloko does not make Smartphones. Oloko Designs makes mobile devices for people who are tired of communication with people and want their own space to think and Conquer the World. You cannot get a Virus on an Oloko device since Nothing Can enter or Exit the device via transfer everything is by owner input . Even if you throw the device from a pedestrian brigde unto the ground below and a car runs over it it will still operate as it operated before. Omo I dey hungry.

The screens where made in Nigeria? Battery made in Nigeria? Resistors, capacitors, diodes and transistors where also made in Nigeria? I'm interested.

What is the use case? Why would I have a device with no connectivity? For security? Privacy? Or anonymity? Might as well just have a paper notebook. Or a tecno device in a Faraday bag. Still trying to get my head around the product offering as I have a lot of interest in anonymity and privacy
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by islamics(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The screens where made in Nigeria? Battery made in Nigeria? Resistors, capacitors, diodes and transistors where also made in Nigeria? I'm interested.

What is the use case? Why would I have a device with no connectivity? For security? Privacy? Or anonymity? Might as well just have a paper notebook. Or a tecno device in a Faraday bag. Still trying to get my head around the product offering as I have a lot of interest in anonymity and privacy

grin grin grin
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by airsaylongcome: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
islamics:

grin grin grin

Lol... Wetin you want make I talk na. As e say "No American parts in it or Chinese Parts."

Make I know whether we don get liver to dey make them
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2021
All Things Are Possible if Oloko Believes

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The reason why you find the whole concept baffling is because the time for you to use it has not yet come. Perhaps you love chatting and perhaps wasting time on WhatsApp, or looking at pictures on Instagram or Facebook or dancing on Tik Tok. Oloko mobile devices are for people who dislike social contact and use most of their time to create things to sell in their businesses. The target for this mobile device is Billionairess who are only interested in their business and have zero time for socials in real life or social media.
One day when you see how much time your are wasting on social media you will stop Browsing and Chase Money like Your Life depends on it. Keep Google that's the best site on the internet and keep YouTube. You can be on Nairaland but avoid the player haters. But always have your own time. That's when an Oloko Mobile Device Counts since it has No Internet or Sim Cards it's like been in the Wilderness. After 40 days without Fasting a New Product should arrive in your mind and in 40 weeks that product should be in stores selves. In 40 months you should have conquered the market. 40 years of hardwork with No retirement is the Ultimate Game Plan
This is What Tayo Oloko creator of the Device intends.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by airsaylongcome: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2021
So after you make the product. How do you plan to market it? What n Oloko? Or Google? Or youtube?

You come across as somewhat condescending the way you talk about this product. I asked very valid questions and your response is "... you love chatting and perhaps wasting time on WhatsApp..."
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by BlueBanana: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
airsaylongcome:
So after you make the product. How do you plan to market it? What n Oloko? Or Google? Or youtube?

You come across as somewhat condescending the way you talk about this product. I asked very valid questions and your response is "... you love chatting and perhaps wasting time on WhatsApp..."

grin grin cheesy Isn't it obvious that guy is joking
I don laugh tire
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
The reason why the gentleman is struggling to understand is because he wants it to be a smartphone. I have said time and time again it is NOT A SMARTPHONE. There is No Sim in it. It cannot browse. It is a mobile device. Can a transistor radio browse ? Does A Face Cap Browse ? Do condoms Browse ? Does your chair browse ? Does your toothbrush browse ? If you want to browse this Oloko Mobile Device is Not for you. Why do you want to force it to browse ! It cannot browse . browsing is not all there is to life . there is eating, sleeping, drinking, walking, driving, tidying your room. These are very important things all Human's should do. The Oloko Mobile devices are for people who live in the real world..
a recap of what I have just said is this there is more to life than browsing and calling people. As I said this device is for Billionaires who understand that in life you must have a quiet time to plan and most human beings have very little in terms of ideas to offer anyone any thing meaningful.
My advice is buy an iPhone 13, 14, 15, 16 or whatever number iPhones are presently on. If that is too expensive their is Samsung Galaxy 21, 22,23,24 to choose from. If that is too expensive you can by A Tecno Camon 17, 18, 19 or 20. If TECNO is too expensive there is Itel. If Itel is too expensive there is London Used in Computer Village, Yaba or Berger. If London used is too expensive you can buy an Android device on the computer village side of Awolowo road Ikeja. Look out for Gentlemen shouting " NON TESTED, NON TESTED, NON TESTED N1,000 ". I have bought those phones 90 percent have a fault and do not work but I know Geniuses in Computer Village that can bring any dead phone back to life.
So there you have it you can go to Microstation and get a brand new Smartphone that has WhatsApp and Browse and Chat from morning to night to full fill your need for browsing. Oloko Mobile Devices Do Not Browse and Will Never Browse. I hope I finally have answered all your questions. If you are looking for ARM or LEG or 64 32 or Whatever you said Tecno will Gladly sell you a Device.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
I am using a TECNO F1 to post this. Tecno Browses because it is a smartphone. Oloko Mobile Devices do not browse because they are not Smartphones. I hope I have finally answered all questions ? So that I can go to Instagram and look at Yansh.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
No more Questions please. Buy a TECNO phone like me and Browse and Browse and Browse. Not like me in Terms of over browsing.
Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
This Thread Is Closed

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2021

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2021

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
####

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
:::::

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Xxxx

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
ccc

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
bbbb

Re: Game Called Life Wins Best Game In The Oloko Store by techgeniusworld(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abcd

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... / Get In Here to Learn Programming Courses for Free / Can I Earn A Living With Only Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.