Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Join The Tron Smart Contract Community. Refer And Earn. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join The Tron Smart Contract Community. Refer And Earn. (237 Views)

How I Am Earning 22 Trons Daily With This Tron Smart Contract / Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. / Tron Smart Contracts Are Better Than Any Ethereum Smart Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Tron Smart Contract Community. Refer And Earn. by Jaymidas001: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2020
It is no longer news that tron is now one of the fast rising crypto. I'm not going to write a long epistle to bore you.

It's a pretty simple and straightforward contract. Instead of leaving your money in the bank for them to earn with it without giving you returns, make that money work for you.

It is not free, as nothing is free even in Freetown. You register with 110tron which at the time of this post is approximately ₦2,000.

You earn 50% of whatever your downline registers with, you still earn 50% when your downline registers someone else. So if you register one person who in turn registers 3 other persons you earn 50% from each registration. As smart as that.

Please note that you must refer to earn. It is what it is. So if you cannot refer this is not for you.

If you're interested contact me on whatsapp
Re: Join The Tron Smart Contract Community. Refer And Earn. by newk007(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmmmmm, good stuvs

To make more Dan 400,000k in 2-3 months with zero capital but with consistency and dedication.

Check my signature.... Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Passive Income For 65 Days / Very Good 5 Bedroom Detached House With Foundation Of 2ns 3 Bedroom For Sale In / How Can I Make Money Easily And Quickly Investing Just $1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.