Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. (1023 Views)

Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Uzonoh(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
With the new found love for Cryptocurrencies and the financial possibilities it provides, a lot of dubious persons have taken to Smart Contracts to dupe unsuspecting individuals of their hard earned money in the name of daily returns on investment (ROI).

This trend is most rampant on the Tron Blockchain owing to the fact that, running transactions on the Ethereum blockchain have become extra expensive.

Platforms like:
Bank of Tron.
Tron Mutual.
200 Tron.
300 Tron.
Tron in bank.
Tron Supernode.
Bank in Tron.
Etc. Are all scam projects used to lure unsuspecting individuals with promise of high daily ROI and after a few days, they collapse their website whilst clearing all investment in the contract wallet.

This is not to say that there are no legitimate crowd funding platforms on the the Tron Blockchain. There are. But one needs to know what to look out for and how to sport Real Verified Contracts and Crowd Funding Platforms.

I would advice that before you venture into any crypto investment opportunity, you do your research thoroughly or seek advice from someone who knows what to look for.

Just a neighbourly advice.

Need help on understanding Smart Contracts, leave a reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by SUPERPACK: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Smart contract = Ponzi scheme. If you like package am like bread.
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by heendrix(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Uzonoh:
With the new found love for Cryptocurrencies and the financial possibilities it provides, a lot of dubious persons have taken to Smart Contracts to dupe unsuspecting individuals of their hard earned money in the name of daily returns on investment (ROI).

This trend is most rampant on the Tron Blockchain owing to the fact that, running transactions on the Ethereum blockchain have become extra expensive.

Platforms like:
Bank of Tron.
Tron Mutual.
200 Tron.
300 Tron.
Tron in bank.
Tron Supernode.
Bank in Tron.
Etc. Are all scam projects used to lure unsuspecting individuals with promise of high daily ROI and after a few days, they collapse their website whilst clearing all investment in the contract wallet.

This is not to say that there are no legitimate crowd funding platforms on the the Tron Blockchain. There are. But one needs to know what to look out for and how to sport Real Verified Contracts and Crowd Funding Platforms.

I would advice that before you venture into any crypto investment opportunity, you do your research thoroughly or seek advice from someone who knows what to look for.

Just a neighbourly advice.

Need help on understanding Smart Contracts, leave a reply.

How about buying on the Tron wallet app?

1 Like

Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Uzonoh(f): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
But not all Smart Contracts are Ponzi schemes.
You need to understand what a smart contract is.

Ponzi schemes are usually done through third party. An intermediary.

Smart Contracts are automated and most do not hold funds in the contract wallet. Thereby removing the middle man.
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Uzonoh(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
You can't buy from Tron wallet, buy you can buy from Exchange Apps and send to your Tron wallet.
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Abkingonuh: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Am a victim of it and up till now I have not recovered.
So painful sir.
But what should I do now?
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Abkingonuh: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2020
Please how can I also know a good one to invest in.
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Abkingonuh: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Please how can I know the once with genuine contract
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by ActivistSlimfeez: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2020
If you are not a greedy type, with 50k you can be earning 15k+ monthly, 100k to give you 30k+ Monthly with withdrawal proof. I have came across lots of dubious people on here which I know they will not eat the fruit of what they labored for. If you are on this platform and your intention is to duped people of their hard earned money, you shall not live long on heart... for better information, kindly write to me on yusuff.afis@gmail.com
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Uzonoh(f): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
You can freeze your Tron and vote to earn extra. This ways are guaranteed.
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by bigiyaro(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uzonoh:
You can freeze your Tron and vote to earn extra. This ways are guaranteed.
details
Re: Scam Investment Platforms On The Tron Blockchain. by Uzonoh(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Depending on the wallet you use, just select the freeze icon, select the amount of TRX you want frozen, when transaction is successful, you click on view and select an SR to vote for, then select the number of votes and submit.

You get rewards for voting.

WhatsApp

0-9-0-4-6-5-0-5-3-0-3

(1) (Reply)

Earn NODL Cash By Joining The Nodle Network And Walking Around / How Can The Stock Market Help An Average Nigerian? / I Bought Shares But Haven't Recieved Any Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.