Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas (51227 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Okoh Enejor: Kidnapped Benue Businessman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Where's the guy with d moniker womenrapes

Waiting for his input

grin
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by AdaOwerri1(f): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin This conspiracy against igbos will not stand, the allegation looks fake and holds no water. Domestic violence against who I hereby make it null and void.

Anyways, Igbo Amaka
wink
never mind they are jealous

1 Like

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Perfecttouchade: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin those ones go redefine her face
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

She go see all those rugged American girls way their face hard pass her own face for jail
Or rather those stubborn Mexican girls based in America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Sarita01(f): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Authority1o1:
okay...

This news is somehow, totally haphazard. Domestic violence, against who? Assault, against who?

If news aren't complete and coherent, they become mere gossip which could have been picked up from wherever.

Modified : violence against the fam, how exactly?
The thing tire me sef,it's like reading only headlines without the main content
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by achaemeka(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

She go see all those rugged American girls way their face hard pass her own face for jail
Or rather those stubborn Mexican girls based in America

Mr slawormir please dont be annoyed, I know
you owe me nothing.But I need your help of
20k to start a business.Pls help me,this will go
a long way.Thanks.
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Ngozioma(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
AdaOwerri1:
never mind they are jealous
cool cool cool You just returned back from abroad, you don't know much about nairaland forum.

This my Yoruba brothers and sisters are capable of anything, they can blackmail Igbos 24/7.

I think, with time you gonna observe certain things yourself, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by mowapa(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Authority1o1:
okay...

This news is somehow, totally haphazard. Domestic violence, against who? Assault, against who?

If news aren't complete and coherent, they become mere gossip which could have been picked up from wherever.

Modified : violence against the fam, how exactly?
Continuous Violence Against the Family Charges in Texas

Texas Penal Code § 25.11(a) establishes that a person commits the offense of continuous violence against the family if they, during a period that is 12 months or less in duration, engage in conduct two or more times that constitutes an assault offense against another person or persons whose relationship to or association with the defendant is described by Texas Family Code § 71.0021(b), Texas Family Code § 71.003, or Texas Family Code § 71.005.

source : Texas Family Violence Benchbook
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Wealthscheme: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Discover the simple football betting system used to make at least N20,000 every 24hours from football matches, it's works so well with little effort
Click for more info
https://footballprofit.com.ng
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by vioment: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
That is why I love America.

Dem dun dip into her account on top other things dem plan for am. That is why their ekelebe dey look too gallant. One car and one ekelebe fit control like 30 people comfortably.
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
"imbibed"
thanks
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Ordinary 27 years old terrorizing the family and I am sure it is the man who is her main victim.

Witches and wizards brought from the village to enjoy good life in USA will turn on their husband and family just to gain divorce and access to millions like other baby mamas in America do. Stupid learner I hope you rot in American jail and greet hushpuppy for us.

Big lesson to Nigerian men bringing women over to America. Keep her ass and pretentious heart back in Nigeria and wire funds to her. Bring her over and break your own heart. If you must marry in America, marry the America born and bred. At least you've seen the worst of those ones. No talk say I no stop you from bringing a woman from Nigerian village.

America Born and bred have a string of ex-husbands paying alimony and child support, some even kill their husbands for insurance monies, if you must marry in America, marry Black and Successful not an Mgbueke feeling funky on tiktok, Yaba Slay-queens and Ibadan Slay mamas on visiting visa grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Omoslim26: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ngozioma:
cool cool cool You just returned back from abroad, you don't know much about nairaland forum.

This my Yoruba brothers and sisters are capable of anything, they can blackmail Igbos 24/7.

I think, with time you gonna observe certain things yourself, it's just a matter of time.

This is just so disgusting maybe I should buy dis forum and change it's name to yorubaigboland or bigotland forum

you guys are realy shameless on this forum and to think visitors Will be reading all these tribal bullcrap

chia una don finish dis forum

1 Like

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by stanliwise(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Ordinary 27 years old terrorizing the family and I am sure it is the man who is her main victim.

Witches and wizards brought from the village to enjoy good life in USA will turn on their husband and family just to gain divorce and access to millions like other baby mamas in America do. Stupid learner I hope you rot in American jail and greet hushpuppy for us.

Big lesson to Nigerian men bringing women over to America. Keep her ass and pretentious heart back in Nigeria and wire funds to her. Bring her over and break your own heart. If you must marry in America, marry the America born and bred. At least you've seen the worst of those ones. No talk say I no stop you from bringing a woman from Nigerian village.
What is the myopic reasoning among people this days. The news said a Nigeria women. It didn’t say a research about most Nigerian women. So why the mass generalizations? Moreover you now trying to condemn Africa in a way.
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by flyingpig: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
even the american born ones still do everything to get a divorce. I'm afraid,you're post reeks of subjective generalisation.
Bro, I get troll version of me na. All na to cause traffic, generate heat, shake table and create tension for fun. grin Relax when I want to make sensible comment, I know how to come by. wink

Pity those who take me seriously grin
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Omoslim26: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kennyswag:
Another cursed igbo woman

Hmm seems like you are new here and you choose to join the bunch of lazy jobless useless kids disturbing us with all dis foolish yoruba dis igbo dis afonja dis ipob dis gworo dis aboki dis conehead dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Zuorom: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
It's bound to happen a lot in the US with a legal system that basically empowers women to assault men without any fear of retaliation or even repercussions.
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Flytime: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by FILEBE(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Kennyswag: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Hmm seems like you are new here and you choose to join the bunch of lazy jobless useless kids disturbing us with all dis foolish yoruba dis igbo dis afonja dis ipob dis gworo dis aboki dis conehead dis
shutup cursed human being

2 Likes

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Realtalk20: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Davilley09:
Interesting

Who is the lady in the picture that you cartooned ?
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
Bro, I get troll version of me na. All na to cause traffic, generate heat, shake table and create tension for fun. grin Relax when I want to make sensible comment, I know how to come by. wink

Pity those who take me seriously grin
I surprise sef na.lol,carry on bro

1 Like

Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by chibuzorAbia: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Shit happens

Land Mark: The Young Shall Grow Company

Description: The front 2story of 6 flat the each of the flat is 2 bedroom then the one at the back is a story building first floor is 3bedroom of 2flat and down is a room and pallor swlf contain in 4 place in all comprising 12 families

Price: 29m for the two buildings

Can you send details to 447943206152 thanks
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by Dreyton36: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn

See her face , she go like wahala
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by chibuzorAbia: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

Ffk off
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by optimusprime2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
I can picture what must have happened....
She probably must have given her children a good whacking and it got to the ears of the neighborhood who easily dialed 911...

You do not beat children up in the U.S. like you in Africa, the repercussions are usually dire.
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by 2cribz: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
PC.
Problem child Igbos
Re: Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas by IgboSomalia: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You guys never miss any opportunity to show your misogyny.

When we read about domestic violence from men (which is like everyday), we criticize the man in question and sometimes even make excuses for him. But once it's a lady, it becomes a "women" thing instead of criticizing the woman in question. You don't even know the full story nor her background and you're already baring your fangs at women.

Today, it is now good to marry American women. Yesterday, y'all were advising a guy on front page against it saying the lady would emasculate him. Isn't these inconsistencies enough to tell you it is not about where one is based but the individual character of the person? How long have you lived in the US to know that Nigerian Americans are any better?

Your moniker says a lot. I hope you find closure, healing and happiness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / EFCC Arrests 12 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.