Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys (55942 Views)

Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
SINCE WE NOW HAVE YAHOO BOYS PARENT ASSOCIATION IN NIGERIA
ANYWAY MORE TO COME
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by shegzhkn: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hope say no be my guy for edo oo dammmmm grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by duality(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na Slawomir people cheesy

I remember he said he loves being chased by police
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bad News
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Olupristine(f): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by kovic7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Police wen dey raid get oga for office wen go collect e share at the end of the day. oga dpo go also remit to higher authority and higher authority to commissioner till e reach the top.
If you doubt, tell me why them dey change DPOs and commissioners indiscriminately?
Also tell me why them never restructure the police and end SARS in spite of all the outcry and protests?
All the bad bad things wen dey happen for this country wen no gree end dey like that because people dey benefit from am and the end of it go comot food from their mouth, eg BH, Bandits, SARS, corruption, etc....

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
This Nissan na yeye... Chai, thats why I love Benz! undecided
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Mannnn(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
where for GRA e happen one actually happen for my presence for Airport road GSM arena...
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Aboks(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Moyinoluwa35:
This is Nigeria,
Where Cattle’s fly their terrorism flag,
Stumping on humtydumpty green white green.
-This is Nigeria
Where corrupt QWERTY and busy ******
Puts food on the table of unemployed youths.
-This is Nigeria
Where clerics find paradise on earth
Lo! followers live as church rats withal.
-This is Nigeria
Where Eve plotted against a serpent
Hm! Mrs Philomena and her fairytale animal.
-This is Nigeria
Where Sundays are full of bibles and Qurans,
Yet her body stinks in poo of immorality.
-This is Nigeria
Where the mace is a mess in her house
As senators sleeps and vacate seats in a hearing.
-This is Nigeria
Where in Nigeria
We are looking for Nigeria.
From between heaven and earth stand a perilous place
Where poverty kicked us on face
Tears stand as our drinks
Where hunger eat up our meals
Our pain is a poisonous laughter
Where sadness becomes our daily activities
Where hardship becomes our ambition
And sorrow our career
Still, we need to pledge to Nigeria

Blood, bone and oil,
Are the pedestal of earth
Where killing is a lifestyle
And ****** a hobby
Where humiliation becomes our take home
And misfortune our store-house
Where graduate works by the road-side
Where poverty is titillating and titivating before the mirror of our land
Yet we need to pledge to Nigeria

Pledge to Nigeria
Even when the birds refuses to sing,
When moon dims its light,
When our days turn into nights
When sun fails to shine
And flowers refuse to bloom
When life fails to give reasons
When dreams refuse to forgive
When the weep inside birth the smile outside
When tears wash hope from our sight
Nigeria must still be pledge to

I pledge to Nigeria
Not to be one if the ambassadors that sing the National Anthem with a teleprompter smiling at them in a shameful tears
I pledge not to be a naked masquerade dancing at the village square
I pledge to steal government money for the poor when I become the President
I pledge to be loyal and not betrayal
I pledge to fight off vices and calamities with my pen
If democracy must to end
I pledge to go crazy to stop it to the end
If civilization was to make us stupid
I pledge to swim in stupidity not to be civilised
I pledge, I pledge

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Chicastle: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
So person no go buy car again in Nigeria? We are under the state of unequilibrium govt whom mission is to destroy the people
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by SenatorBright(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I dont blame the camry guy...he might claim he tot there were armed robbers... y use a vehicle that can't b identified as a police vehicle and these guys will not wear police uniform and will b brandishing their AK 47 ...hu no go pick race??

I guess your boyfriend is a Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
but if ur hand is pure, u don't need to run.
DsilentStranger:
Once them see any young guy for inside nice ride, e don automatically turn Yahoo boy
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Edyice: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
The #2000 for police will change to #50,000 for mechanic grin
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
There is nothing like harassment. If you are told to stop STOP FIRST then clear yourself simple. Why run IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Edyice: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Even if I am into yahoo , I won't run for police ...
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by foxxydude: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
This accident scene is close to popular ikpokpan junction
After causing accident they will run away

Beverlyjean:
I dont blame the camry guy...he might claim he tot there were armed robbers... y use a vehicle that can't b identified as a police vehicle and these guys will not wear police uniform and will b brandishing their AK 47 ...hu no go pick race??

One cant spot the difference between criminals and policemen
In Benin. policemen now wear Mohawk, fully bearded, dreadlocks, with tatoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Fatherkennel794(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
shocked ;Dmad oooo
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Gabbriell: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria Nigeria, what a country.

Road side Police own better, the worst set na SARS. Abegs those guys get uniform at all. Na jeans and T-shirt them they wear upandan for my area with AK 47 rifles. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate armed robbers from them.

Football betting tips at https://futbol.tips

Visit and start winning

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why do they keep running?
It's high time these policemen include shoot at attempted escape for fleeing criminals
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Wealthscheme: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Discover the simple football betting system used to make at least N20,000 every 24hours from football matches, it's works so well with little effort
Click for more info
https://footballprofit.com.ng
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Basher8583: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thread for yahoo boys.
Why tint your car if you have nothing to hide.
Why run when you know you have not done anything wrong.

Why dress uncultured when you know your are cultured

Police are smart as hell. They know you and if they get you they know who you are. So all these nonsense post Im seeing here are just rantings of Hushpipies followers. Na jail you go all enter las las
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by foxxydude: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Orubebe01:
And they didn't Lynch those thing in black uniform

That area is the least place in Benin City that a mob action can take place
There are over 10 hotels with policemen on guard within 1km radius of the scene, Former deputy governors residence with over 5 policemen is within 1k of the scene, police headquarters is less than 5km from that scene, AIG office is just down the road. The question one must ask is, why did the police officers flee the scene after the accident grin
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Theoarhics: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
See my guy Nissan. Hope Charles is okay.
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by seanwilliam(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
but if ur hand is pure, u don't need to run.
u don't need to run from unidentifed car? What if they were armed robbers?
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by 27Pushing30: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you have nothing to hide you won’t run from police.

Nigerians are just naturally lawless
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by Bahamas95(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thugs in uniform.
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by clockwisereport: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
I hope nothing happened to our dammn nigggaaarrr guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by lekki1444: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why that crazy nigga driving on empty tank though ? too stingy, even stingy to himself
Re: Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys by lekki1444: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
sentra guy will be OK. just needs a good panel beater. not sure bout the camry guy doe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.