Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,743 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion (650 Views)

See The Dog I Bought For 50K (pix) / I Need A Dog - I GOT A DOG, HIS NAME IS RANGER / Just Got A Caucasian Shepherd Dog. I Need Tips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by muchtalk: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Please help,i grew up in a family that cannot stay without a dog and moving out from them and staying alone has been wonderful but loneliness is the only problem i have because once am back from work it always hard being alone in the house. please can someone help me with a dog i can call my brother or sister,i promise I'll treat the dog truly like family. God bless
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by muchtalk: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Please help
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by setobaba: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2020
I really don’t understand people nowadays if you can take a care of a dog comfortably buying one should not be an issue compare to the cost of taking care of dog with 40k upward you will get ur self a Gsd
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by Orubebe01: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
muchtalk:
Please help
As in dash you a dog
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2020
Orubebe01:
As in dash you a dog
Na Wetin Op Mean.
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
setobaba:
I really don’t understand people nowadays if you can take a care of a dog comfortably buying one should not be an issue compare to the cost of taking care of dog with 40k upward you will get ur self a Gsd

PURE BREED AT THAT PRICE?
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by setobaba: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I’m not sure it will be a purer breed tho
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
setobaba:

I’m not sure it will be a purer breed tho

I thought as much. But then a well trained gsd no matter the breed could be a good pet to have around.
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by Kingnutts(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

u can even get a gsd of 25k, it's all matter of budget.
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by olamirewaju6190: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ekuke gsd is available at give away price
Re: Help With A Dog I Can Call My Companion by setobaba: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I thought as much. But then a well trained gsd no matter the breed could be a good pet to have around.
Bro Yes you can, but you won’t want to keep explaining to everyone your dog is aggressive cos less pure breed size won’t intimidate anyone. You see someone kicking your dog away in your home lol

(1) (Reply)

Anyone knows this? / How Can I Kill Cats? / We Will Help You Scan Your Dog To Show The Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.