Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business (1884 Views)

On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Anyone Going Into Online Import Business From China? / I'm Thinking of Building a Mortuary, Weird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business by hugooh42(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2011
I am planning to build and equip a modern mortuary.Please does anyone know about the prospect of this business in Nigeria.What are the challenges and how profitable is it?.Am considering Asaba, Delta State for this business.Any contribution is welcomed.
Re: Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
Very profitable but you must have the expertise for embamming does cops and you could also sell confins if you can get franshise of cofins like gold and sliver .
Re: Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business by hugooh42(m): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
Olas2u thanks for that contribution but what is cops?I guess i can employ an embalmer.But does one need any registration with maybe medical association or whatever to open a mortuary?
Re: Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
cops are dead bodies and i think you need some aproval from the enviroment ministry ,since there are smells,and you will need constant electricity,and you will need some certification from the police i think ,because human body parts is big business and your workers could get you into trouble .
Re: Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business by hugooh42(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
Yes, i plan installing two stand by generators.But am looking forward to hear from someone that had worked in a mortuary or owns one.i want to know how people view this business especially in Nigeria
Re: Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business by hugooh42(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
I want to start it in a big way.with a one storey building.You know there is a way people view those that build coffin seeing them as praying for someone to their in order to sell their coffin.I hope they don't see mortuary business same way.

(1) (Reply)

Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power / War Looms In Oba Obateru Akinruntan’s Household… As Sons Fights Over Company / As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.