Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today (19517 Views)

Recession: CITN Charges FG To Widen Tax Net With Informal Sector / Emmanuel Udom And Obaseki Having An Evening Chat Today / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Joylove2324(f): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Facebook’s Vice President, Policy and Communication, Nick Clegg, are set to hold a virtual informal chat on Facebook on Friday.

Facebook, in a statement issued on Thursday, said the chat would be held as part of its activities during the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the 75th session of the U.N. General Assembly commenced on Tuesday with a moment of silence against the unprecedented backdrop of the Coronavirus pandemic.

It will close on Sept. 22.

Facebook said that the event, which would be moderated by Omowale David-Ashiru, Vice President, Global Operations at Andela, would explore the growth of digital economy in Nigeria.

According to the statement, the session will also highlight Facebook’s role in economic development across Sub-Saharan Africa.

“As the Chair of Person of Nigeria’s Economic Sustainability Committee, Vice President Osinbajo will highlight the importance of digital technologies, innovation hubs and private equity funding in ensuring economic growth and development in the country,” it said.

The session would also provide Osinbajo a platform to share further insight into Nigeria’s Post-COVID Economic Recovery Plan (ERP), Facebook said.

The company stated that the 45-minute virtual event will be streamed on Facebook Live.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/osinbajo-facebook-to-hold-informal-chat-on-friday/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
REALLY? I WISH HE CAN JUST REPLACE BUHARI SO THAT NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Slawormir: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Our mere house boy in Aso rock.....star boy my ass

The only star boy we know is WizKid.....and the weekend

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by noble71(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
They will include it as one of the achievements of this administration grin

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Tron with us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Factfinder1(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Who cares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
No wahala na, would have preferred Mr president sha
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by ForeThinker: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Once you have started seeing the beauty of life, ugliness starts disappearing. If you start looking at life with joy, sadness starts disappearing. You cannot have heaven and hell together, you can have only one. It is your choice.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Buddy0: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
The most able vice president...

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by carbony4red(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Ok oooo
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Guyman02: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
To inform about social media Bill and stifling of free speech in Nigeria under Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by okefrancis: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Wow I can't wait to hear from him

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Lanretoye(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
them wan do UNGA mean while there is hunger in the land
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Timekeeper: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Chai. Osinbajo for 2023...

Take it or leave it..... Any candidate dt faces osinbajo will be disgraced utterly..... Asswearrughad

I miss my Wife Amatarasha....... Even after 8 months ban, even when the moderator that banned me thought I wunt survive the 8 months ban, Amatarasha blived in me, she waited for me and her hymen is still intact and tight for me..

I love you so much Amatarasha... Muah Muah muah

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Lincoln275(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Deputy1111(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Wao! I will definitely join, because it's going to be interesting and informative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Prechgold1180(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Bleep you osinbajo

Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Desmond Elliot

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by directonpc(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2020
OK Good stuff.

You don hear of the new Smart TV from Infinx?
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Bluealamajiri: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Abi Naija wan borrow money from Facebook

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Wizikal(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Osibanjo pls the country is crawling back. Can any good come out of this your stunt?
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2020
What exactly will be discussing with him. Is the corruption charges or his insensitive and clueless nature to governance.

So many corruption charges hovering around him while he is busy intimidating and harassing the press with machineries of state..
From alpha beta scam to firs looted 94bn to Magu Mobile app transfer of 4bn. All has not been refuted but always using securities to harass the press.

In a sane society, Professor Osinbajo should have taken cue and understanding from what Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe did, by immediately stepping aside (resigning) so as to allow the graft agencies independently investigate the allegations against him without any sort of bias or Influence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by money121(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hope Dey go stop to Dey kill Facebook anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Una don useless the country
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by SpatialKing(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2020
The biggest lie was when they said buhari would tackle corruption and security while osinbajo would tackle the economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.