Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today (19515 Views)

Recession: CITN Charges FG To Widen Tax Net With Informal Sector / Emmanuel Udom And Obaseki Having An Evening Chat Today / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Proffdada: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep you osinbajo

Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Desmond Elliot

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
This out of the abundance of your heart cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Kennitrust(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Who cares
e go concern you when they say Facebook should stop free mode wey common man dey carry jolly grin
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by LEOSZ(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria that is not even totally digitalized yet. for real I don't know how they want to do it.

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by noble71(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Kfed4ril:

What is your rate?
Chat me on WhatsApp via 070.37.18.14.71
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by noble71(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2020
kentzz:

How much will you buy the Tron??
13 naira per tron presently.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Babaken(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Factfinder1:
Who cares
when it come to VP Yemi we care please just that is very unfortunate he find himself in the same cage with Mr go slow with out vision.
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Dejyom(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Cool. Digital Economy is the New Economy. If you are quite familiar with the activities of the Government, you will know that none other than the person of VP Yemi Osinbajo is fit for this live chat on this topic. He's always been an active campaigner for the development of the Nigerian Tech industry. You remember his silicon valley tour and the resultant establishment of the vibranium valley in Lagos? His clamour for the introduction of tech into the Judicial proceedings too? No other leader in present Nigerian political sphere understands the centrality of Tech and Digital engagements to economic development as much as VP Yemi Osinbajo does.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Mrpojj(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by SmartPolician: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What exactly will be discussing with him. Is the corruption charges or his insensitive and clueless nature to governance.

So many corruption charges hovering around him while he is busy intimidating and harassing the press with machineries of state..
From alpha beta scam to firs looted 94bn to Magu Mobile app transfer of 4bn. All has not been refuted but always using securities to harass the press.

In a sane society, Professor Osinbajo should have taken cue and understanding from what Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe did, by immediately stepping aside (resigning) so as to allow the graft agencies independently investigate the allegations against him without any sort of bias or Influence

Sorry, sir

We don't resign in Nigeria

We die there
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by lexy2014: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Babaken:
when it come to VP Yemi we care please just that is very unfortunate he find himself in the same cage with Mr go slow with out vision.

So if u say "that it is very unfortunate that d VP found himself in the same cage with Mr go slow without vision", then what vision are u going to get from d VP?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
Abi Naija wan borrow money from Facebook
It's possible oo. You never can tell, the country really hard now and naa everybody dey broke.
Make I send my aza ?
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by TGMISKY(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the most active and popular vice president Nigeria has had so far

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by lexy2014: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Joyce95:
This is interesting, God will continue to bless Osinbajo

God has already blessed osinbajo. Which blessing are u still praying for? Y not pray for yourself?
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by ojokolax: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
The one thing one learns on social media these days is Nigerians deepening sense of entitlement. Folks don't even want to be informed anymore. It is all a wish and hope to get rich quick and disparage whatever requires hardwork of them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by lexy2014: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
TGMISKY:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the most active and popular vice president Nigeria has had so far

By what standards? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by SmartPolician: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
TGMISKY:

That's simply because some Nigerians deliberately voted for a man who is brain dead as president.

A Buhari that does not know the full meanings of INEC and APC. This country is the biggest joke ever.

Now, we all enjoy the mess.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Babaken(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2020
lexy2014:

So if u say "that it is very unfortunate that d VP found himself in the same cage with Mr go slow without vision", then what vision are u going to get from d VP?
when Power and authority is been given to total blind man to lead those that can see crystal clear you no what the out come will be.
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Ayubaossy(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by RuddyFusion(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Ease of doing business

Economic sustainability craps

Importance of technologies in business...

Osibanjo running up and down while those that run this government go ahead and do their thing inflicting all sort pains on the masses asking us to go to the banks and do self certification..to fill form
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Jollylolly(f): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Our mere house boy in Aso rock.....star boy my ass

The only star boy we know is WizKid.....and the weekend

You are pained and it is so very obvious. Lets pretend you did not read the contend, you did not see the headline too?

i bet you Obi cannot have this kind of opportunity to chat with Facebook Vp

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Elniney: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2020
sad
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Centcanada: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2020
They want to hold a meeting in order to suppress genuine news that Yoruba media controlling the Nigeria on social network re suppressingfo long, they really want to pay Facebook enough cash well in order for them to not allow a news to be available on Facebook because they want to make Nigeria believe that all is well and all is not well. Very very soon, the owner of Nairaland, they will invite him too for a dinner and pay him much money too. Yoruba are now the problem of Nigeria not Fulani alone. We are all on it! Let's we the end.
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Ustec: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2020
1bunne4lif:
REALLY? I WISH HE CAN JUST REPLACE BUHARI SO THAT NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE
You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by sonofElElyon: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2020
I didn't put "definitely a" in my post..

some mischievous person amended my post.. this is illegal..

sonofElElyon:
houseboy who is a SAN and Professor of law..

much better than many self proclaimed big men and self appointed professional critics..

definitely a
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Pain(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2020
1bunne4lif:
REALLY? I WISH HE CAN JUST REPLACE BUHARI SO THAT NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE

So that Tinubu can rule remotely?
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by marsman: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Person wey pass person fit throw person away

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by rollandben(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2020
Yes Sir, I hope the outcome would yield a good Result!!
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by millionboi2: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2020
1bunne4lif:
my dear

Tinubu selfishness wouldn't allow it hapn
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by AMUNSI23(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2020
As if that will reduce the price of rice in the market mtcheew

Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by gurunlocker: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2020
That's another achievement yeah? grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Nick Clegg To Hold Informal Chat Today by Brunicekid(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Stay there and be hating... Star boy is star boy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP / Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.