Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Lord Of My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Of My Life (102 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Of My Life by jonatoye(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Lord of my Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Thinking deeply, one will come to the realization that God has been so good and that with Him, the future is secured. Without God on one's side, there is nothing but with Him there is everything!!!
Scriptural Reference
You, Lord, are all I have, and you give me all I need; my future is in your hands. (Psalm 16:5 GNB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The journey of life has taught me that God is supreme and He remains the ultimate factor in the life of a man. When He decides to help a man, he makes grace available to make things fall in its rightful place. He has proven to be the help of the helpless and hope for the hopeless.

I have resolved to serve the Lord of my life who brought me this far. He meant more than this world to me and He is the only hope I will always cling to. I won't trade Him with silver or gold; I won't trade Him with riches untold. Because He is my everything. Lord, I thank you for what you have done, what you are doing, and what you will do. Glory, honour, and adoration be unto your holy name!!!

Prayer Point:
Lord Jesus, I worship you for who you are in my life; be praised in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
With God in the life of a man, there is everything else there is nothing!!!

Have a Glorious Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Best Advice / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, September 20, 2020 / A Needed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.