Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Confession About Erica - it will surprise you ( pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Confession About Erica - it will surprise you ( pic) (1637 Views)

Rema's CONFESSION About Illuminati & How They Influenced His Music And Talents / Mr Macaroni Confession About Is Alleged Married To Mummy Wa / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Confession About Erica - it will surprise you ( pic) by letitrainnow(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
BBNaija: If I Had Won The N85million, I Wouldn’t Have Given Erica A Dime – Kiddwaya

Big Brother Naija season 5 evicted housemate, Kiddwaya has noted that if he had won the competition, he would not give his love interest, Erica, a dime out of the prize money.
His intention comes on the back of what his father Terry Waya had earlier said about him giving half of his N85 million to Erica.

I Will Hold You By The Hand And Show You Step-by-Step How To Make Money On Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Youtube And Opera News Hub. Click here.

According to the billionaire son, if he has won the wholesome money he would have put it into a foundation whose objective is to help the poor and needy.

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Confession About Erica - it will surprise you ( pic) by BigEcommerce: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
angry it did not surprise me
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Confession About Erica - it will surprise you ( pic) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
He done chop clean mouth, what else Abeg free my nigga.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Confession About Erica - it will surprise you ( pic) by Adalyon(f): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
As he should... He doesn't owe her his winnings... It's his to do with what he pleases... It will serve the members of his foundation better... That's more noble

(1) (Reply)

Gistlover Expose More Of Kizz Daniel Family Dirty Secrets, Mother Mad Allegedly / Why Are Girls Obsessed With Justin Bieber / Video - Beyonce Reacts To Fake Baby Bump Rumour: “it’s Stupid And Ridiculous”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.