Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? (490 Views)

What Is The Maximum Speed Your 4g Has Attained / New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. / What's The Current Network Situation In Your Area? Rate Your Service Provider. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by Hhenryy: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
I am not really a phone freak so i am still stucked with a 3G phone. But during the lockdown period, i started trying to stream live matches and i got a really terrible experience on 3G network.

Right now, i am planning to upgrade to a 4G phone and i hope to get a better experience. For those of you that have been using it, is it worth it? do you still experience lags, buffering and constant disconnection?

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by edoairways: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
4G LTE speed depends on your service provider and the strength of the network where it is sited. Some areas have high speed internet connection while others don't. So I see no difference between 4g and 3g especially has many Nigerians has migrated to that platform
Re: How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by Emeka71(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:
4G LTE speed depends on your service provider and the strength of the network where it is sited. Some areas have high speed internet connection while others don't. So I see no difference between 4g and 3g especially has many Nigerians has migrated to that platform
Very good because I'm using 4G LTE and video quality is so okay and perfect.
Re: How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by Emeka71(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
edoairways:
4G has faster connection for browsing.
Re: How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by edoairways: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Emeka71:
4G has faster connection for browsing.
That is what they say but the reality is different especially in areas with poor network signal

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by Kunja2: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lol. is your device 4G enabled? If not, you even if you upgrade, it still won't work. Just get a 4G device if your current device isn't 4G enabled.
Re: How Will You Rate Your 4G Streaming Experience? by Emeka71(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:

That is what they say but the reality is different especially in areas with poor network signal
I experience this same issue but I moved to some location where there is better network and the performance is better.

(1) (Reply)

Gcam For Redmi 8a / Oppo Reno4 Lite / Finally Redmi Note 8 Miui12 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.