Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter (2323 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) / Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by Blessingebak: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
The actors name have been a hot topic of discussion in the past weeks, following the comparison of his personality in the movies he has starred in to that of Big Brother Naija 2020 housemate, Ozo.
Tony Umez’s account was opened in August, 2020 and has garnered over 20,000 followers.

Twitter users have reacted to his video, advising him to thread cautiously on the platform as no one is above dragging.

See some of the reactions below,

Watch Video Of Tony Umez Asking Users To Welcome Him

https://gistceleb.com/dwqa-question/whats-the-latest-story-in-the-world-of-entertainment/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by midolian(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
This man! grin

Even though I knew he was just acting, I always felt like bringing him out of the TV screen to give him a thousand strokes of cane just to reset his brain.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Congrats Jack Dorsey

New source of earning jst added 2 ur
Streams of income.

Cheers Jack

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by BigEcommerce: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lolz welcome sir, make we buy bobo share
Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by Enudapan: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
midolian:
This man! grin

Even though I knew he was just acting, I always felt like bringing him out of the TV screen to give him a thousand strokes of cane just to reset his brain.
He's the father of simps cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
He's the father of simps cheesy

His favourite line is..."Durling I'm sorry" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kobicove:

His favourite line is..."Durling I'm sorry" grin
I swear! him simpness too much for film. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Na Kanayo dey always carry this guy go join money ritual gang for Nollywood movies. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by winkmart: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
OK
Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by LadySarah: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
"Dorling, I can explain. It's not what you think."

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by Vulcanheph(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
when ever you see this man in a movie it's either his mistress has given him love Potion that will make him abandon his wife and family or kanayo wants to introduce him into blood money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by WhisperedNoise: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Tony Umez issa boss.
It's frightening how some twitter children take a hobby to dragging old people. I shudder. I'm not on Twitter. I never knew that some children with 10mb bonus data take delight in dragging adults.

O ga o
Re: Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter by sunnydike1(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2020
go and see what ur boy ozo is doing at Bbn, is that what u thought him?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Regrets Not Giving Her Number To A Man, Start Searching For Him Online / Which Of These Actors Or Actresses Have Cheated Death The Most? / I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.