Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Protect Your Wordpress Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Protect Your Wordpress Website. (147 Views)

Design Your Wordpress Blog With Hosting And Custom Domain For #3,000! / Available To Solve Your Wordpress Issues For Free / 7 Steps To Reduce The Disc Space Used By Your Wordpress Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Wordpress Website. by Ochristian9ja: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
I will teach how to Protect Your WordPress website from hackers forever. I know many Nigerians WordPress website are vulnerable to lot of hackers vulnerability. And more are still being hacked.
I have browse through lot of Nigerian website and some turn out to be full with malicious script which is distressful in order to fix this you need to have high skill website insecurity.

Why learn/increasing your WordPress security is important is that your, you can always sleep well, sell well, rank well, and knowledge aware of how not only to protect your website but how to clean your friends hacked website.

The price of this courses is vlue at $199 because Of covid, am giving give 80% off from this link
http://bit*ly/wpsecures

I want to specially give Nairalander my fellow 9ja at 90% off chat with me if you need my coupon
at https://bit*ly/bagency to get yours

Also you can follow the above link to check out the content of the course
Re: How To Protect Your Wordpress Website. by NairaLEARN: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bitly links don't work on Nairaland..

Make ur link open or ur keyword dilimited linking

Takia

(1) (Reply)

Litespeed SSD Web Hosting In Nigeria N5000/yr / s / Https://www.nairaland.com/register?validcode=8ofmqo0s2vgforzj3dfpfcvsuqig0z9e&em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.