Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) (43832 Views)

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by AMvanquish: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fear North angry
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Simplyleo: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Jayug(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yaba left can help early when discovered
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Chikarata2020(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
some people are just so violent and insane, any way rest in peace to the death
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Steinmann: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
WITCHES are at work again. somebody must have derailed this man spiritually. Too sad.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Heavenly Father, please, deliver us from wicked earthly father.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Pavillon: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
70% of stories on for today has been about tragic death/ murder..

What's really going on
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by hopexter(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Vision4God:
When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable. To him their functions in his life has expired, he needs to move.
O lord, have mercy on man.

Life that you can't create, u are taking

Who take, get taketh. Na so life be angry undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mental illness is real

Demons are real

Seek help, seek God
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
AMvanquish:
Fear North angry

Ananmbra is now located in Kaduna State ba.... Wakaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Pweetyccee(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Excuses: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
people with blood money..your two children and mother!

What sin did your mother commit by nursing you life to earth? eh people have mind abeg..the lives of i must make it by hook or crook..

God bless me in a way that i'll recognize you all the days of my life..
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Taylordedon(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
By their faces we shall know them.
just look at this man's face and you will spot any wicked being you meet along.....

I repeat !!

Stay away from ugly people, their mindset isn't different from their ugly face ����
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by winkmart: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
this world is dying
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seems Nairaland mods are at war with Anambra state. grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by sirdumle: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arambra and bad news are five and six
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Amethyst111(f): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Eyesore. sad.

E-idiots are still using laughter emoji. Where's humanity

Unapologetically, you're a demented f00l.
I understand you probably lack comprehension skills, hence, you would have realized that the emoji was in respect to my premonition and not the news itself.

Why do I even expect you to understand. You probably graduated from a night school. Please swerve off my mention, I don't do roforofo fight please.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anambra is gradually turning to the Ogun State of the east
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Anfield247(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
What a wicked world!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
People are depressed.

Sure this one is ok?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by akilo1: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anambra another sodon and gommorha
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by gbolswag(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
such a pity
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by imagrg(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Is there insanity in poverty?
I ask because this kind of news often come from the homes of the poor.

Wait oh! Is this news from the East again? Haha! The level of aggression in the East is becoming heart-rendering. Today you will hear that wife killed husband and tomorrow, husband killed wife and next, this sad news!
Wetin dey happen?
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by sam4noow(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
anambra again sad
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by RedBlood01: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
8y88y8:
Some foolish people will still come and blame Buhari
My friends keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
No be juju be this?
This is a devilish act angry
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by SirMichael1: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
What is all these on nairaland front page of recent? Always bad news everytime? Seems FP is a no go area for now.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Siberia01(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
NwaNimo1:
[s] Buhari's hardship....expect more of this!
[/s]

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by sixtuso(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
I guess the is mentally ill
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Harvest his balls, and throw him into the evil forest... He's a useless man.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Well from my own perspective this nigga is not okay a bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic) / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.