Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) (43655 Views)

Driver Sentenced To Death For Strangling Boss Aged Mother / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / 17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Am so sure the bitch might have been misbehaving for a long time, while his family kept on managing him.

He too should be killed.

Period!
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
RedBlood01:
My friends keep quiet

Sorry sir your badly written English caused my phone screen to crack
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
People go dey display some behaviour that has to do with mental illness

Nobody dey show concern to report on time
Them go still dey manage them for house
God bless you for this comment.
A guy bought corn sometimes ago in my hood and asked the poor seller for evidence of payment. The woman thought it was a joke till the guy changed it fir her so tay pple gathered. After every every I said they should take care of the guy buh pple said I was blowing it out of proportion. I told them say na so e dey take start oo
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 1:12am On Sep 19, 2020
You have nothing good to report about Anambra? Always looking out for bad news from eastern state just to paint them bad b4 world
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by EMXTAN1(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
they are called family Annahilators , there are usually middle aged men who end up killing their family , I wrote a post about them , I could link you if you like

I wouldnt mind .. thanks

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Truthsbitter: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2020
trying to breakthrough mental slavery but unfortunately in the wrong manner. God see us through the life in which we find ourselves. amen.

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Beast
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by raphy(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2020
many are mad few are roaming .
#saynotodrugs

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by anonimi: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2020
raphy:
many are mad few are roaming .

#saynotodrugs

And say yes to psychological support and psychiatric treatment.

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by PenSniper: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Calamity, recession, bloodshed, suicide, rape, kidnapping, fatal accidents, abject poverty, mass unemployment, IDPs, cruelty of security agencies, mafia SARS, evils, name it, became the norm in Buhari's reign.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Jaaqbruce: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Wahala dey for this country...walai

Please gents run away for sugar...even honey has sugar on other forms in it.....use date powder...contact me for your deseeded dates and dates Powder. Pure, natural and no additives.
Call me on 08065953324 to make your orders.
Email: jaaqbruce@gmail.com
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by rastafarian: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2020
That mean Igbo people will die finish
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Amethyst111:
If you know it's going to be Anambra State even before opening the thread. Gather here for selfie. cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2020
EMXTAN1:

I wouldnt mind .. thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/6120991/family-annahilators-top-cases
Annahilators are worse than Serial killers , they kill their own family , all of them just suddenly like that. Smh
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2020
Excuses:
people with blood money..your two children and mother!

What sin did your mother commit by nursing you life to earth? eh people have mind abeg..the lives of i must make it by hook or crook..

God bless me in a way that i'll recognize you all the days of my life..

It is a mental illness oga.....
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2020
cococandy:
Where are those people who love to defend murderous men? You guys don’t want to hear what must have pushed him to the wall in this instance?

The man is a mental patient
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Judybash93(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Things are really getting out of hand in this country. There are a lot of people suffering from psychological problems without getting proper help. RIP to those who lost their lives
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by Ulysses71: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2020
anambra people again.
back to back series of bad news.
yet they see other igbos as "second class igbos".

dont mind me calling anambra people out in the beginning of this post, i just want to give them a dose of their own medicine.
the earlier yall start seeing certain behaviours and crime as individual problems, the better for us
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by emperor12(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Buhari's hardship....expect more of this!
Stop saying robish if you don't know what to say to avoid attracting curse on you.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by seraphine(f): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
The man's view (the accused) was not expressed. This story is one-sided.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by EMXTAN1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:

https://www.nairaland.com/6120991/family-annahilators-top-cases
Annahilators are worse than Serial killers , they kill their own family , all of them just suddenly like that. Smh

Re: Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic) by calcal: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
too many children - result to ---

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) / Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order